The Test 2

Taylor Point Of View

Like i said i was gonna go talk to my sis so this is the right time to go find out.

Taylor:*knock knock*

Jada Point of view

OMG i cant belive that happened to me he CAUGHT ME RED HANDED i wonder if they have been noticing how i been acting or if i changed well just have to see.All of a sudden i get a knock on the door.Oh lord god please dont let this be trey.

Jada:*Walks to the door*

Taylor:*knocks again*

"Trey if thats you go away theres nothing going on i just met a friend and we started talking"Jada says.

"No its not trey its taylor"

Jada:*opens door quick and pulls taylor in*

Taylor:hey hey hey what was that for

Jada:well i was texting and trey saw my messages and found out i was talking to somebody and i think he knows its a boy so i he asked me who it was and i said it was my friend so now he gonna be suspicious and try to find out what i was texting about and to who.*takes deep breaths*

Taylor:well i guess my job hwre is done thanx for tellin me though

Jada:what do you mean your job here is done

Taylor:well i was coming to check up on you and talk to you about how you be on your phone all the time and why you always be cheesin but you just told me so i guess i dont need to ask many questions.

Jada:oh ok so what do you want to know

Taylor:well is it a boy and if it is when yall meet where yall meet and how yall met and what he look like and how long you been keepin thus from us and whats its name.

Jada:well umm see thats the thing he is a boy name kevin we met walking he black i kept this for like 3 weeks and we met when i went to the audition.

Taylor:one more thing i have to ask.

Jada:ok im ready

Taylor:ask him to meet you somewhere so i can meet this fool and see if he right for you

Jada:oh trust me he is right
____________________________

2 Hours later

Taylor

Sis he is waiting on us come on we have 15 more minutes to get there.

Jada:ok im coming

They both hope in the car and turn the radio makin the song Who do you Love by YG ft drake blast through the speakers.15 minutes later they arrived and saw kevin sotting in a booth.They both walk up to him and start talking.

Jada

"Im so sorry that were late my big headed ass sister always makin people late for no Fuckin reason"jada said.

Taylor:nigga whyyou lien you talkin bout me but yo ass always tryna look cute and the one that always take forever.Dont try to front infrount of your crush

Jada*blushes and gasps and start hitting taylor playfully*Taylor why would you say that geez ima bust you out to just wait.

Kevin:jada its ok lhh i have a crush on you too

Jada:foreal

Kevin:yeah i got to know you for a while and i just cant get you out my head

Taylor:wait let me get this straight you as in you fallin for my sister jada nigga im weak how the hell you fallin for a gurl like her.

Jada:taylor shut up dam you always do this shit when i start to lik somebody get the hell out of here

Taylor: no because you my bff and im not about to let a nigga hurt you so ima just sit my ass down and let yall talk and plus you k ow how i am i only did this to see if he was gonna stay or run like that o e lil boy you liked.Girl you know i love you i wouldnt dare do this if idint love you but im sorry.

Jada:tay im sorry i just like him and i dont want him to leave like jamal (my ex) did im sorry to and its ok.

Kevin: hey Taylor just to let you know i am not gone leave jada if we do get together shes really special to me and i can see us together in the future.And jada its ok i know what she was doing she tryin to see if i was gon be a good one so no worrys because i can tell you one thing Kevin aint goin nowhere.

Taylor:aweee now can we aet because a nigga hungry

Jada:lol yes gurl.

Kevin:lhh

So when all that drama was over they ate and hung out a lil more then they all went home to go to sleep.