Chapter 9

Rossbach's World

3rd Pov

Admiral Osman and Lord Hood had looked at the data that were sent to them by the newly named Admiral Logan, they were shocked by all the information and new research project finished, they had used the codes given to them and they waited, they had received words from multiples colony and even Earth that the Guardian had been deactivated and they were now looking to do a counter attack.

The two with the spartan IV Orzel left and returned to Earth where they ordered an entire retrofitting of all their fleet and the redesigning of their ships, the scientist of the UNSC were amazed by the information they had received that they estimated that the work that was given had made them reduce the dozens of years of research that they should have done.

With the threat of the Created, the Insurrection reunited with the UNSC and augmentation were given to all the members of the armies that fought in the war, making them superior to Spartan IV but below III's and II's. The Spartan II's still alive were also given those augmenting further but also clearing all the problem that the ones that had received handicap. The III's survivor were given the same treatment. 

New armors were created for All Marines that were equal to an Gen I durability and Gen II weight and performance; The ODST received a more advanced of those while the spartans were given the Gen IV armors that were classed as Combat Skin Class Four.

 The use of both Laser and MAC weaponry were now common and the plasma weaponry that the covenant had was upgraded as well, they also reconnected the portal to Installation 00 and encountered the Banish lead by Atriox, they now concentrate themselves at creating counters to Cortana Forerunner weapons while now fighting the Banish, they upgraded the Spirit Of Fire and all of its complement with the help of Isabel, they had a tactical and technological advantage against them but the UNSC still couldn't dispatch a sizable force to fight them but with the Spirit now capable of fighting head to head large covenant ship and its troops with augmentation and new armors and weaponry they now could fight them without having to use orbital bombardement on them. 

A footage of one of their most recent battle was now show, the marines were slamming and shoot the elites under Atriox, several ODST's were fighting the brutes and elites there was explosion everywhere, Alice 130 had a heavy laser weapon and was firing at enemy approaching. vehicles were fighting each other.

The UNSC was now preparing to fight against their own AI, as they have access to a portion of the Forerunner Technology, it will be a hard fight but with their new upgrade they will now be able to advance further to surpass them and beat them while also researching something called the Logic Plague that they found in a cache of data hidden in the installation of the Ancient Humanity.

Mass Effect Universe

Moon Sol System

[From 0:21 =} 1:17 imagine that there are two Halcyon Class with the Hyperion]

We can now see the ark depart with the Halcyon following before they opened a Slipspace gate and disappeared through it. After they left, the Alliance continued it progress for one year while also creating new links with the Asari and the refugee under them; The plasma weaponry Project and fusion's projects were going well as with the Mass Effect they could now stabilize more effectively nuclear Fusion.

All the colonies were now equipped with state of the art defense platform, but there was still attacks on them from either Batarian and the newly known Collectors that seem to come from beyond the Omega Relay.