Chapter 2

#UNSC Eternity#

*3rd Pov*

The fleet was moving in the slipstream to the Ark,While this happen the teams meanly the girls of the teams were speaking with each other about Logan,how he looked,fight and his scars.Logan and the Noble Team were speaking with Iona about an attack that had happen on the Ark.

"Iona,you spoke about an attack on the ark,who attacked and what happened ?"Had ask Logan while Kat was also listening to the conversation of the girls because of their attempt to take Logan.even he was oblivious to it.

"It seem like a species from the Terminus system tried to take control the Ark and claim it to be their after they opened an communication channel to the defense ships,they had interesting drive seeing as they could do a 10 Light Year a day instead of our normal ships before the war who could a 3 Light year per day;they thought their shield could take a MAC round and payed the price as it had shred their ships,they had began to panic and were trying to escape but were killed, With the Data we receive from the ships, we all encounter and with all the technology we have in our disposition,Dot is creating new Schematics for the UNSC,Covenant and Forerunner ships with all four tech integrated inside."Said Iona to Logan taking Kat out of her thought on the females members of the spartan IV teams.

"Good,is there anything else we should all know ?"Ask Logan before she bright up a bit

"Yes i have really good news, the Ark can be move and i found a planet that is at the exact same place as Reach of our galaxy and it seem its the same as well we will be able to put the planet around the Ark in our disposition and it would give us, main base here and the relays that are in the sector are inactive and can be moved outside our sector,they won't be able to know it before they activate it."Said Iona gaining sigh from multiple peoples.

"Send the plan to our group there and tell them to prepare for the transportation of the Ark."Said Logan before they all left to their own quarter.

Logan then decide to go see the spartan IV and take one of the team with him to this 'Citadel' and search for new information on them especially seeing as they were in an unknown place.But the search for information would have to wait.When he neared to them, they salute him.

"At ease, i want to felicitate you for completing your part of the mission and protecting all the people you could found."He said while they smiled before he ask"I want one of your team to come with me after the transportation of the ark is finish, i will let you know when and where you need to be for departure."Making them huddle together before he left for his quarter letting the girls headbutting each other to decide who will go with him.

Meanwhile on the SSV Normandy

The commander Shepard was waking up from the event that happened on Eden Prime,she looked around with half her eyes closed seeing the blank walls and ceiling of the infirmary and the smell of medicine and sterilizing agents used to clean the room. The Doctor appear at her side before Dr.Chakwas began her check up on her:

"Shepard, do you feel something different or have pains somewhere ?"She question before Shepard groan while sitting up

"I feel like, i had used my shore live to go drink without a restriction making me have a huge hangover"She respond before seeing the look that the doctor "I am fine, except for some image appearing in my head."She finished with hand scratching her forehead while the doctor used her omni tool over her and recording medical things.

"I have a diagnostic on you: Physically there nothing abnormal"She said making Shepard smile" But there seem to be to much mental wave something has been imprinted in you mind, so no parties, no fighting and mostly rest for some days."making her pout and while standing up she stumble a bit before putting a hand on the wall to walk to her room.