Chapter 6

Noveria

*Barbara Pov*

We had finally finished and had met with the Matriarch Benezia as she explained to us that she had been indoctrinated, she revealed to us the localisation of the Mu Relay, we had been betrayed by Captain Ventralis as we had saved his men and the scientists from a contamination. They were slaughtered by our allies. After the passing of the Matriarch, i let the Rachni Queen leave with the promise that they would come to the alliance to help us if we were to call for their help. 

We had then left the facility after purging the rest of the Rachni that were uncontrollable, when we return to the ship, Logan proposed to me, an upgrade to my ship but i refused since i wanted to gain terrain on Saren tracks. They left the same day while we waited a bit for the ship to be resupplied, while i was out of it i though i had saw something above the ship but i mainly think its an illusion with all that happened with the Rachni.

We received the order for us to returned to the Citadel from Admiral Hackett as he wanted to talk with us about my increase in strength and speed as he had received the visit of someone that he would tell about but from what he said they were trying to replicate my situation for all the alliance soldier or at least the N7 Special Forces.

The thing is that i think i became stronger, the Dr told me that my muscles had even more densifies and that my bones had became even stronger, i had to refrain myself from slapping Joker when he joked about me being sexier than before, the thing is that he seemed correct it was mostly my embarrassment that made me angry.

I had just arrived at the Embassy where i was received by the Admiral Hackett and a person making themselves known as Miranda Lawson, she took a bit of my blood and then left but not before giving me handgun of sort that when i tested it fired laser like bolt.

I began to leave for the few other mission for our track of Saren.

Several Days Later

Cerberus HQ

*Seraphina Pov*

I had the new result in the creation of a diluted version of the enhancement done to Shepard, the UNSC gaves us a scale of the enhancement received by their spartan and the average condition that they received.

The best would have been the Spartan II in all but speed while the Spartan III were strong but not at the level of the II's but they received more enhanced speed and could beat a II's in a run; the IV's were veteran taken from all the division to serve as Spartan but they lack all the element off the II's and III's but they received armor helping them enhanced their combat ability.

We scaled Shepard in the Spartan II without the height but in III's in term of speed, if she were to receive one of their armor she would be force to reckon; We succeed in creating a new version of the augmentation that would place the soldier above the Spartan IV's but under the III's, this also strengthen the bones of the soldier with ceramic nigh-indestructible like composite, the tissue of the organs were also strengthen, the entire nerve system was reinforced, their regeneration speed was cut down with the acceleration of the division of the cells except while this would have normally cut down the lifespan of the person, we succeed in the making the body recreate Stem Cells to compensate and it helped us as it increased their lifespan to what we calculated that they could lives for a about fives hundreds years. The immunity system was either reinforced a lot or it was recreated fully for the one that lacked one or their was not on average. Except the rate of pregnancy was a bit lower but it was nothing, We also discovered that this augmentation would increase the power of the biotics but also render them enable to use even without implant making it possible to user to retire it and be able to sleep even if they have without headache. We researched a bit more and found a method that stop the Asari from taking the mutation they wanted for their children, this new method would make possible the creation of new Asari with some small element of human like they are stronger or faster or Human with some feature of Asari like strong Biotics power, the mind meld and other things, this would create new hybrids in itself.