chapter 23

A few days later:

Giyu is going to try to propose to shinobu again. After the interruptions he was annoyed and he just wanted to get it done. So right now he is front of the butterfly mansion, again.

"Shinobu i need to talk to you right now." He didn't even bother to greet her when he saw her. Shinobu was worried about him but when he didn't even say hello to her, she became angry and her smile was a bit forced. "What do you want tomioka-san?" She seems to say tomioka-san whenever she was angry with him. If he was surprised he didn't show it.

Before he could say another word to her, he got interrupted again. Sanemi had come to ask shinobu a question about her sister.

(Author-san: This is giyu's face by now🤣🤣👇🏽)

"Of course i can tell you about my sister. What do you want to know?" He heard her say to sanemi. 'What did i do to deserve this?' He thought to himself in annoyance.

Half an hour later:

Giyu was at the entrance of the butterfly mansion when he heard footsteps coming towards him. Shinobu had finished her talk with sanemi and was walking to giyu. She couldn't figure out what was going on with him so she is going to ask him.

"Ne, giyu-kun are you ok? Whats wron-" before she could finish what she was going to say, he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the house.
Her face twitched with displeasure. But her anger turned into puzzlement when she saw where they were, in the field. "What is this? Why did you bring...us...here...?" her question died in her throat when she saw giyu down  on one knee with a ring out. She put her hands on her mouth in shock and disbelief at the sight before her.

"Shinobu kocho," he started off confidently, well he sounded it. "You used to annoy me, constantly teasing me but now i love everything about you, your smile, laugh everything." He paused and sighed. "I am not good at words but i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. So what i am trying to say is: will you marry me?" He finished. She was sobbing at the end of the proposal. Before he could confort her she lunged at his chest shouting "YES!! YES I'LL MARRY YOU!!!" Giyu felt really  relieved by her answer "thank you shinobu" he hugged her.

They were both very happy.

Author-san:
I feel very happy for them🥰💕 i enjoyed making this chapter🦋🌊
Giyu finally proposed💍🤣 i like making giyu annoyed😇😅.