chapter 7

A Few weeks later:

Shinobu has been healing for the past weeks. She could walk around now and do missions now. Giyu has still been visiting as well. But now he has come less and less and now has stopped visiting altogether. Mitsuri has been coming around still. She was ecstatic when she heard shinobu has woken. She brought food as well.

Shinobu has been worried about giyu and why he has stopped coming.

"Kanroji-san do you know reason  why tomioka-san has stopped coming?" She asked mitsuri one day. "I don't know Shinobu-chan, he came here frequently but now he only focuses on missions, its like he trying to forget about you" she tried to make it sound like a joke but now she thought about it, it does sound like he is. "I see" was all she said before breaking down in tears. Mitsuri went to comfort her but she cried herself to sleep. Mitsuri was upset to see her friend cry so she will try to giyu to come.

A few hours later:

Giyu has been coming back from one of his missions when he confronted by sanemi. 'What does he want now?' He thought exasperated. Sanemi has been coming to talk to him after the hashira meeting he told the other hashira about that mission. "Tomioka are you going to see kocho?" He asked him. "No" he said bluntly. Sanemi was a bit shocked to see how coldly he got an answer. "Why not?!" He yelled back at giyu. He was confused why giyu was been stubborn.

"I don't deserve to see her!!!" He yelled back and turned to sanemi to look at him with a angry and hurt expression on his face. "I am only a danger to her if i stay near her" he whispered. 'She will get injured again and it will be my fault again' he thought.

'Tomioka you moron!' sanemi thought angrily when giyu walked away.

Author-san:
Yh Sanemi has been trying to get giyu to go to shinobu without any luck😅
Don't worry they will be talking again🙂