chapter 8

3 days later:

Giyu still hasn't visited shinobu at all. Shinobu has been very confused and hurt by him ignoring her. It has gotten to the point, where whenever someone comes around, that isn't giyu, she looks so heartbroken that you feel sympathy for her.

Mitsuri on the other hand has been angry, so angry infact that she almost punched tengen when he asked how she is. She is so mad that she wants to go to giyu and drag him to the butterfly mansion kicking and screaming!

She also wants to know why giyu has been ignoring shinobu for weeks.

4:00 pm:
Giyu pov:

Has this been good for the both of us? I mean i haven't seen kocho for the last 3 weeks. I don't know anymore, my head is telling me not to go while my heart is saying you miss her.

So frustrating!!

Nobody pov:

Giyu has been thinking along these lines when a loud and angry knock on his door jolted him out of his thoughts.
When he opened his door he saw mitsuri. He blinked when he saw her but the look on her face said she wasn't happy to see him.

"What are you doing here kanroji?" He asked her. But, if anything, his question was met with an even more enraged face from the love hashira. "Why haven't you gone to see Shinobu-chan yet" she tried to keep the anger away from her voice but some of it came in. "She is suffering right now because you won't go to her. Why tomioka-san?!" She more confused why he won't go visit her.

"I have no right to go!" He cried. "She will get even worse injured if i go" he ended in a whisper. Mitsuri responded with punching giyu in the arm, hard. He was sent flying into a wall. He looked at mitsuri in shock, he didn't think she would punch him.

"You are an idiot tomioka-san" she looked at him with a glare. "How do you know she won't get hurt again! She will, thats part of being a demon slayer!" She yelled at him. "So i'd like it if you could go visit her, i hate seeing her looking so sad" she said, almost crying. She left after saying her piece.

Giyu was left on the floor with his thoughts, but now he had a determined look on his face.

He was going to see shinobu he decided.

Author-san:
Finally!!🙄 i was getting tired of him ignoring poor shinobu😑😅 they are back together yay!!👏🏽🙂
go mitsuri!!💕🍡😊