chapter 3

Giyu and shinobu have been on the road for an hour now. Unlike normal people demon slayers, especially the hashira, can keep running for hours thanks to special breathing techniques.

An hour later:

"Tomioka-san now that we have reached asakusa do you want us to split up to investigate or stay together?" She asked her partner in crime curiously. "Maybe we should stay together, you probably won't be able to approach people." She was giggling at the thought of giyu going to talk with people and getting himself arrested.

Giyu didn't say anything but by the way she was laughing he had to guess it was about him. He frowned at her. "Lets stay together kocho." He turned away from her so she wouldn't see his face blushing. "Ara ara tomioka-san are you perhaps embarrassed?" She teased him. Shinobu was so amused that he turned away from her. Giyu didn't say anything. "I thought we are supposed to investigate about the demon?" He tried to get the attention away from him. "Ok lets go tomioka-san" she smiled at him.
He would never stay this out loud but he loves her smiling at him.

30 minutes later:

Giyu and shinobu have been asking around about the demon but they didn't come to any leads untill they asked a sister of one of the demon victims. She said that her brother was taken a few days ago. She went to the authorities but they thought she was crazy and they didn't help.

Shinobu felt sorry for her and told her that they try to get her brother back. But by this time he is probably dead but she didn't tell her that.

"Tomioka-san do you want to get the demon tonight or tomorrow?" She was deciding which time was better.
"We might as well go now it would be quicker" he replied. "Ok lets go tomioka-san. I wonder what type of demon it would be, maybe one of the 12 kizuki?" She mused. Giyu sighed at her. "We should be thankful that it shouldn't be one of the 12 kizuki." He chastised her.
"Ok ok lets go" she started to walk away from him, giggling. He followed her, he was laughing quietly at her.

What they didn't know that the mission would go terribly wrong.

Author-san:
This is the longest chapter yet😄 i like making this story😊 its fun🙂