chapter 19

A few days later:

Everyone was having a get together. Shinobu was enjoying herself, telling mitsuri about how she got her new haori. Mitsuri squealed when she heard the story. "Thats so cute Shinobu-chan!!" She hugged her friend. Shinobu laughed at mitsuri's reaction. Giyu on the other hand was having an interesting conversation with sanemi and obanai. "So tomioka do you have any plans?" Sanemi asked. Giyu shook his head. Obanai decided to drop a bombshell onto them. "I want to propose to mitsuri..."

Giyu and sanemi were silent for a few seconds before they shouted "what?!!" The people near them turned towards them with either confused or shocked expressions. Obanai had covered their mouths and gave them a look that said say anything and you die. He removed his hands and both of them started to laugh nervously.

A few minutes later:

After that tengen said flamboyantly "i bet everyone here is going to get married or in some sort of relationship." All of the girls started to blush at the word married. The guys though, they started to glare at tengen. He looked at them and shrugged his shoulders. "Its not like its not true." They glared harder.

Shinobu decided to asked sanemi a question. "Shinazugawa-san did you have anyone you liked?" Stunned by the random question, sanemi said "n-no..." she stared at him and asked her question again. This time he said quietly "y-your sister..." the silence was deafening, untill shinobu started laughing. "Omg!! You liked nee-san!! Hahaha!!!" She was holding her stomach laughing. Sanemi now could rival a tomato on how red he looked. " its ok shinazugawa-san, i am happy and glad that you loved nee-san as much as i did" she smiled at him and gave him a hug. He hugged her back. "Thank you kocho."

Giyu had half a mind to be jealous but he knew it wasn't anything so he kept his mouth shut.

2 hours later:

Giyu was walking back when shinobu decided to tease him. "Hey tomioka-san did you know no one likes you" she smiled. Giyu looked at her. "Don't you like me, or better yet love me." She blushed at his answer. "A-ara this is the first time you answered without the 'i am not disliked by people', thats different giyu-kun." She looked so red. Giyu smirked down at her. "I just wanted to see your reaction." she glared at him as he laughed.

Shinobu followed him after that.

Author-san:
Aww obanai wants to marry mitsuri😆🥰 so cute🍡🐍.
Anyway these are funny👀😂

Giyu's dead calm didn't work😅

Tanjiro can't draw Michael Jackson- i mean muzan kibutsuji😂(These are from kimetsu no aima)

(These are from kimetsu no aima)