chapter 2

Giyu pov:

Me and kocho are walking to oyakata-sama and she keeps asking weird questions.

"tomioka-san you should talk more, maybe people will like you then" she said with a smile while poking me.

Of course i ignore her like i always do.  But she an endearing woman, even though she's an annoying insect.

Nobody pov:

Giyu and shinobu reach the ubayashiki residence. There they saw kaguya and they bowed to him. "Good afternoon oyakata-sama" shinobu greeted him. "Hello my beloved children how are you today?" He said softly. "We are ok" giyu continued.
"Good, now you're mission will be in asakusa where a demon was spotted and is killing people" he paused. "We already some sent demon slayers to the area but they were killed." He smiled sadly. "I want you to investigate and kill the demon." He  finished.
"Yes oyakata-sama" they said in unison.

20 minutes later:
Nobody pov:

Giyu was waiting for shinobu at the entrance of the butterfly mansion when one butterfly landed on his finger. It looked exactly like shinobu's hair pin that giyu couldn't stop looking at the little creature. He was reminded of shinobu's beauty and he smiled at the butterfly.

Shinobu came at the same moment and saw what giyu was doing and was surprised and flustered. "Tomioka-san?" She asked timidly. Giyu was shocked and looked at her. He almost smiled at her. She looked so cute and adorable!

"Lets go kocho" he said simply. The butterfly flew away.

Author-san:
Aww i love both of them😆 so cute🥰
The butterfly sence was too adorable not to include into the story😊 i was smiling the entire time i writing that sence😇🦋🌊