"you should've seen yer face!" he laughed, reminiscing the moment when you got hit by the ball.

"you're one to talk! i heard you shouting my name before i went down, you probably panicked didn't you?" you teased back.

"as if ." he scoffed. truthfully, he really did panic. he was the one who stayed by your side as you slept after all, and was even the one who carried you there.

"but still, thanks." you smiled when you remembered him carrying you. no, you didn't smile because the atsumu miya just carried you like a princess, but because you realized he actually wasn't all that bad.

"for what?" he looks at you in confusion.

"for bringing me to the infirmary. oh, and for stopping my nosebleed. atsumu miya has a heart after all." you snickered.

an irk mark appeared on his forehead. "oh yeah? you were really heavy, just lettin' you know." he lied. he actually didn't mind your weight that much, he just wanted to annoy you to get a reaction out of you.

"oh shut it." you huffed in annoyance.

the walk went on with more remarks and before you know it, you had already reached your house. you stopped walking when you saw your frontyard, the lights were on inside meaning your brother was already home.

"well, this is my stop." you told the blonde who had also stopped walking beside you. "see you tomorrow piss haired miya."

"you can just call me baby, y'know." he teased back, not failing to give you a wink.

"i'd rather call you piss baby, it suits you better." you retorted.

"how mean of you princess."

"goodbye atsumu~" you turned your back and waved at him. "but really, thank you. for accompanying me home and all that."

"wouldn't want my fake girlfriend to die on me." he replies in a softer tone. "goodnight." and with that, he walks away. when he was now out of your sight, you sighed only now feeling the tiresome feeling weighing upon you.

"was that your boyfriend?"

you gasped, being startled by the voice below you. takeru had opened the door and had his head peeking out, looking to see who the guy from earlier was. "what? no. get inside takeru."

you ushered your brother to get inside and so did you. you took your shoes off and placed your bag on top of the table.

"no wonder you always get home late." he said, plopping down the sofa to resume the cartoon he's been watching.

"like i said, he's not my boyfriend!"

"whatever you say nee-chan."

°

after having dinner with your brother, you kissed him goodnight and went to your room to rest. your nose still hurt a bit from the impact earlier, but your head felt pretty fine.

"great, now i gotta sort these photos out." you took the sd card from the camera and inserted it on a card reader for you to view it in your laptop. you smiled while looking through your shots, you captured every member's movements beautifully. from aran's spiking, suna's blocks, akagi's receives, and of couse— atsumu's tosses, they were amazing photos in different angles.

"hope these are good enough for the paper." you placed the photos in a folder to keep them organized. while looking through the photos, you didn't realize you had more shots of atsumu than you normally planned. you initially planned on taking less photos off him for one, to piss him off and two, to piss him off.

but the photos in your gallery proved you wrong. you couldn't blame yourself, atsumu looked amazing at every toss and serve he did. of course, minus when he gets pissed off in the middle of serving (which you had to learn the hard way). in the end, almost one fourth of the photos were candid shots of the blonde twin.

you couldn't help but to blush and feel embarrassed. your own plan had failed in your own hands just because you couldn't contain how cool he looked while playing.

"stupid [Y/N]." you cursed yourself as you rested your head against your study table. suddenly, your phone buzzed from the corner of your desk. you lifted your head up and picked up the phone to see who had messaged you.

Unknown

[insert photo here]

How unladylike of you princess

it was a picture of you sleeping with a slight drool hanging from the side of your mouth. your eyes widen at it, already knowing whose number this belonged to.

piss hair

im blocking u if u dont delete it

piss hair

Why? It's cute.

you could feel your cheeks heating up again. after wondering how he got your number, you turned your phone off and tossed it to your bed then slapped your cheeks with your hand. "[Y/N], calm down." but after all the pep talk you did, you couldn't get atsumu out of your head and failed to get a good night's rest.