4

HEY!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE TAGGING YOU IF I USE YOUR SUGESTION, SO THANK YOU TO SomeoneUwU2 AND MarshmallowDeity FOR THE SUGGESTIONS.🤗

Recap
Jiro came back and...
End of recap

Jiro pov.

When I come back from getting my drink, I see 2 of my favorite people getting alogn pretty well. Honesty I thought they wouldn't get along that well but they did, and it was nice.

"Hey, I'm back." I said, "Oh, hey Kyo." Respnded Mike, "Hello Kyoka" said Momo with a smile on her face, "So what 'cha talking about?" I asked, "Icecream!" Momo said again with a smile briter than my futer!!. ' HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSIBLE?!' i thought to myself.

"So Kyoka, you never really answered my question." Ohh riiiigggghhhhttt, the queeeestioooooon. "What question?" I asked like an IDIOT!!.
Mike glared at me with his jaw dropped "You haven't told her yet have you?" I glared back at him with an 'are you kidding me' face, "Does it look like I have?" I said sarcastically, "No?" Mike responded, I roled my eyes and they landed on Momo looking as confused as she could be, "Ok, so basically Kyoka is a 'profesional' ice skater, well kinda she has won the most gold, silver, and bronze metals in the Jr. decision in the past  20 years in the whole country" Mike explained.

"Ohh, hey loke its the Fagots!" We all heard it, Mike and me just looked over at... "Well if it isn't the Barbie Bitches" I responded to the coment one of the living barbie doll made.  They came over to us "Anna" I said,"Kyoka" Anna responded, "Gina" Mike said, "Mike" Gina responded continuing our little game. We al galerd at each other until, "Wait Gina are you wearing all black?" I asked confused, "y-yea" she replied almost ashamed of her self, " Thats the best outfit I've ever seen you in and we grew up together" I compliment her, and she was in shock. She started to blush, "Gina are you blushing?" Anna said in disgust, "So what if I am?" Gina asked, I could tell she was about to snap, "She's a fagot!" Anna exclaimed, " And?! Anna I'm Ace!" I brought my hand up to my mouth "*gasp*, the drama" I whispered. They had a full blown argument and Anna just ended up walking away, "I'm sister shook" Mike said, "Same" i replied......

"I'm  sorry you had to see that, umm im just gonna go" she said starting to skate away, "No the fuck your not" I said while grabbing her with my jacks, "Gina?" I said "Why are you so light?" I asked "Uuuuuummmmmm" was all she answered, I knew immediately that she had anorexia so I just changed the subject "Momo could you please make her a sweater?" I asked "Ofcourse" she replied, I put gina down and Momo handed her the sweater.

I opend my mouth to say something but I was cut off, "I'm sorry" she said, "why?" Mike asked, "because... I was so mean to you when we were little and, and-" she was cut off "Don't worry, it's all good" I said, "Yea, we just saw you come out of the closet to the Barbie Bich, that takes guts sis" Mike contined my sentence and I just nodded, she looked relieved, "Ohh yea, Gina this is Momo my date, Momo this is Gina my old friend." I said with a smile on my face, they introduced them selves and we all gor along.

Time skip

Eventually Gina and Mike had to leave, so we said our goodbyes to them and they left. "Hey Kyoka?" Momo asked me "yea?" I responded, "Would you maybe... umm" she said hesitantly, "It's ok take your time" I said reassuring her, "Would- would you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?" She said hiding her face in her hands, "... Ofcourse I will!" I said hugging her immediately, she hugged me back and I heard some giggles immediately knowing who the belonged to.

"Wait" I said in a monotone voice separating myself from her, she looked scared as if I was having second thoughts, "Gina and Mike are still here." I said irritated, she tried to turn around to look for them but she ended up falling with the thud, at that moment I heard them rush out of the bushes and run to a nearby Starbucks, "Momo are you ok!?" I asked scared as I picked her off the ground, "Yea." She said trying to maintain her balance, I gave a sigh of relief.

Another time skip BITCHES!!!

MOMO POV.

Kyoka was teaching me the basics on how to skate.

'Ok Momo don't FUCK this up, you need to impress your girlfriend... HOLY SHIT KYOKA'S YOU GIRLFRIEND!!. Ok Momo calm the FUCK down! Impress her and you'll be god, you'll be Gucci... you've been spending too much time with Mina' I thought to myself. "Ok. I think I can turn now" I said, "Y-you sure?" She asked me, "Yea, I mean how hard can it be?"

   *awkward silence*

  "That's what ahe said" Kyoka responded, I teied ao hard  (ha, hard)  not to laugh but I couldn't help myself from getting out a few chuckles.

"Ok, just don't break any limbs"  that just made me even more scared, "I'll try not to" I said with a smile and fear in my eyes.
I started to move forward and tried to turn but ofcourse... fate was not on my FUCKING SIDE!! And I fell with a thud.

Kyoka saw me fall and quickly rushed to my side to help me up, "OMG MOMO ARE YOU OK?!" she asked concerned "Yea, I'm fine" I lied, as I skated forward, I almost fell from pain (ice hurts, like a lot) luckily she was there to catch me, "Yeeaaahh no, we're taking a break" she said leading ne towards a bench. She sat me down "you still sure your ok?" Kyoka said with a chuckle, I only blushed as a response, 'OH MY- HOW IS SHE SO FUCKING HOT?! AND RESPECTFUL?! oh my god, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!!' My iner deamon screamd in my head 'hahaha' my iner angel laughed in my head as well.

~time skip BITCHES!!~

We continued skating, laughing, and talking.
Eventually we realized it was getting late and and decided to leave to the nearby Starbucks.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We eventually got to the Starbucks within 2-3 minutes. Kyoka orderd a hot coco with cinnamon and I ordered a jasmine tea.

We sat down and waited for our drinks to arrive, while we waited we were talking about... stuff? (You can tell author~senpai dosen't know what to write)

°•°•°•°•
Few minutes later

°•°•°•°•

We got our drinks and continued talking about... stuff  (author~senpai is verry tierd today).

CLIFFHANGER.<3

WORD COUNT: 1153

HEY MY LITTLE FOOD LOVERS.🤗 I HAVE REALIZED THAT  THERE IS ALMOST 300 READS ON THUS STORY AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU AND THE POSITIVE LOVE YOU ARE GIVING THIS NUGGET.💜 YOU ARE ALL AMAZING IN YOUR OWN WAY AND PLEASE BE AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN BE FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY OR FOR THE AUTHORS YOU FOLLOW BECAUSE YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO US AND ARE HELPING US WITH  WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW AND ARE GIVING POSITIVITY  IN THESE TIMES.
I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE GAYBES.

Lots of love, J