2

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

JIRO POV.

School went by fast, but not fas enough. As I was walking back to the dorms I heard a voice call out to me "Hey Jiro!!" I turned around and saw Momo running up to me "Could I walk with you?" She asked "Sure" I responded.

"Hey, could I ask you something" she asked, "yea, sure, anything" I replied "I don't wanna seem rude but, I wanted to ask-" she stopped herself before saying anything. "You know what,? Never mind" I was a little confused as to why she stopped herself but I didn't wanna push it.

We walked back to the dorms in awkward silence, until I broke it, " Hey, I just wanted to as if you were a lesbian or bi or something like that?" A few second later she responded "Yea, I'm a lesbian..." 'FUCK YEAH!!!!' I thought to myself, "Thats why i asked you out..." I just smiled at her like an idiot "Aww, that's sweet" I said mentally slapping myself.

Awkward silence

"Hey, could I ask you a question?" I asked "Sure, shoot" she answered. "How did you know I liked ice skating?" I asked, "Ohh, I asked Denki, and he said you really liked it" she answered.
"Do you know how to skate?" I asked her, knowing I was going to kill him later, "No but, how hard can it be?" She replied "You'd be surprised" I chuckled as I said that, she looked confused, "what do tou mean?' She asked, "Umm... ya know what, you'll find out tomorrow." I respnded ,
We walked back talking about random little things until we got to the dorms, we said goodbye and went our separate ways.

I was openly a lesbian so it was nice knowing Mineta had stopped hitting on me or lesbians...

TIME SKIP

I finished my homework and decided to call my mom and tell her what was happening in my life at the time... As I looked up from my conversation and saw my old box of ice skating medals in silver, gold, and bronzez I desided to ask "Should I hang up my medals?" I asked, my mom responded "well I think you should, because you won those medals fair and squire." She said and we both cringed and stared laughing at the comment. We eventually said goodnight and hung up.

A/N

WORD COUNT 394
HI MY AMAZING HUMANS HAVE A GREAT DAY, KNIGHT, OR EVENING. YOU ARE WORTH IT AND AMAZING AND YOU COULD DO ANYTHING YOU SET TOUR MIND TO. BYE YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEINGS!!!