the ice #3

SATURDAY MORNING

MOMO POV.

I was awaken by my alarm at 8:30am and remembered I had an exciting day ahead of me. So I went to the bathroom to take a long shower, after I finished, I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I finished I went back to my room to pickout my outfit. When I finally did, I looked at my clock and saw it was 12:30 'SHIIIT!!' I thought to myself because it took like 20 minutes to get there. I grabed my phone to call Shoto. "Shoto I have like an hour till my date" I said, "so what doyou want me to do?" He replied, "WHAT DO I DO?!" I basically screamed through the phone. After 5 minutes he calmed me down, we were talking about things me and Jiro could talk about on our date.

TIME SKIP

I walk over to Jiro's dorm and knock on the door. Jiro came out in a black sweater, a medium blue scarf with matching gloves ,a white Billy Joel shirt, deep purple ear muffs, and some light blue jeans with dock Martins. I look at her and I could feel my cheeks heating up, "You ready to go?" she asked snaping ne out of my trance, "Yea" I replaid smiling.

As we were walking to the ice skating rink we accidentally touched hands, we both started blushing, "hey, do you wanna maybe hold hands?" She suddenly asked, "sure" I said with a light smile, I held out my hand for her and she took it.

When we finally got there she had a little girl ask for a picture with her, it was cute but I didn't know why. When we got our skates we put theme on and Jiro helped me because apparently I did it wrong, "you have to make shure you can't feel your feet when your putting on your skates, or els you might fall and break a bone." She said and chuckled, "how do you know this?" I asked "well..., its hard to explain so let me just show you!" She answered.

When we got on the ice she was helping me move around, "ok can you please show me what you mean by 'let me just show you'? " I asked in a hurry up tone.

She sighed "ok,just stay here and dont fall!" She answered. I did as I was told and stayed. She went to the middle of the ice, and suddenly she was doing jumps, and flips, and all these intreket things that just made my heart love her even more.
'HOLLY SHIT, I LOVE HER!!!!' I thiught to myself.

After like a minute she came back to where I was standing, I was looking at her in shock, "You ok Yaomomo?" She asked me, "Jiro how did you do that?" I asked her with my jaw dropped. She was anout to answer when someone interrupted her, "She had years of training" I turn around to see a tall young man with teal hair, skinny jeans, a rainbow jaket, and lavender skates.

 She was anout to answer when someone interrupted her, "She had years of training" I turn around to see a tall young man with teal hair, skinny jeans, a rainbow jaket, and lavender skates

what he had.

Jiro huged him immediately, and then introduced us, " Momo this is my old skating partner Mike, Mike this is Momo my date. "Hi I'm Momo." I said, "Hi I'm Mike." He said. We talked abot things (you can tell I dont know what to write) "I'm ganna get something to drink, Momo you want anything?" Jiro asked, "no thank you" I responded. Soon it was just me and Mike, "Momo, little word of advice" Mike said I looked at him, "don't lose her. Jiro is an amazing girl and she deserves everything, you are everything. And you don't wanna lose her trust, because once you do... it's hard to get it back." Mike said, "ok, how about we change the topic before Jiro comes back?" We both stsrred laughing and stared talking about icecream (why icecream?, because why the fuck not?!)

Jiro came back and...

Cliffhanger. <3

A/N
Word count: 666

HI. I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HONESTLY THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD READ THIS BUT... HERE WE ARE!!! PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THE SHIT I WRITE, WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR READS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PRIVET MESSAGE ME. GOODBYE MY FRIENDS<3.