Part 11

Oh dang. How long has it been since I last updated? I don't remember, but it feels like it's been a long time. Oh well, here's the next part.

Nikki's POV

Kyle wasn't in English class. I should've been happy, but for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I sighed. Maybe I should go fight tonight. Or race. It feels like I haven't raced in a long time. Yep, I'm going racing tonight. For the rest of the hour, I just kept to myself while my thoughts drifted. But my thoughts kept floating back to Kyle. I groaned. There is no way that I am falling for him. Sure, he's gorgeous, with soft looking hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through, and deep, blue eyes the color of the ocean, and rock hard abs, and... I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like that. Kyle is a player, he doesn't care about girls' feelings. All he does is seduce girls until he gets what he wants, then dumps them afterward. I refuse to end up like one of those girls. I'm not some easy slut for guys to have their way with. I'm Nikki, the school's badass, whether Kyle thinks so or not.

I was broken out of my thoughts when the bell rang, indicating that it was time for lunch.

In the cafeteria, my eyes automatically scanned the room for Kyle. I didn't see him, and I felt disappointment wash over me. I immediately pushed the feeling away and walked over to the lunch line. I couldn't be feeling disappointed just because I didn't see Kyle. I have no feelings for Kyle and I am happy that he is not here to bug me. At least, that was what I tried to convince myself. But I couldn't help but think about how my heart accelerated slightly whenever I saw him, and about that little purple dot that I had painted in art class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't see Kyle at all throughout the school day. I felt sad, but I didn't dare let it show. I'm pretty good at hiding my feelings, since I've had a lot of practice. I walked out of scchool, prepared to just go home and get ready to race, when I saw Darren (if you didn't remember, this is her younger brother) surrounded by some jocks.

Immediately, I began seeing red. I am very protective of the people I love and there was no way that I would let them touch him. I ran over to where they were. They were taking turns beating on him and I clenched my fists.

"What the hell are you guys doing ganging up on my brother!" I demanded.

"Oh, this is none of your business sweetheart. But if you want, you can wait until we're done  and then we can go over to my place," One of them said while leering at me.

"Of course it's my business! He's my brother! And if you guys don't stop, you're gonna get a serious ass whoopin," I yelled at them.

They started laughing at me, thinking that there was no way a girl like me could hurt them. I growled, in a non werewolfy way, and jumped on one of them, punching him as hard as I could in his face. They all started coming towards me, so I jumped up and started dodging the incoming punches while throwing a few at the same time. Eventually, they were all on the floor, groaning in pain. I looked up and saw that we had attracted a large audience. I ignored the stares and ran over to Darren.

"Darren! Are you okay?"

"Ugh, yeah I'm fine sis"

"Psh, yeah right. I've got to get you home," I replied and started helping him up.

"If you knew I wasn't okay then why did you ask?" He countered.

"I don't know, it's just what people always say when someone gets hurt," I shrugged.

I helped him into my car and I started driving home. Hmmm, I wonder if I'll still have time to go racing.

We got home and I helped Darren up the steps of the apartment building. Once we got into our apartment I helped Darren onto the couch and got the first aid kit. We use this a lot since I'm always getting into fights and all. First, I looked Darren over to see where he is bleeding and all. I found that he had a few cuts and bruises and I suspect a couple of broken ribs. I sighed. I guess we're going to the hospital.

We went back to my car, with much complaining from Darren about how he doesn't need to go to the hospital, and I drove off into the direction of the hospital.

Vote Comment Fan

Yayayay