Part 4

I feel so unloved :( I have sooo much homework, but I'm going to do this first because I love you guys! (And I hate homework. It needs to learn that nobody loves it and it should just go die already) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Beeeeeeeeeeeetteeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr Stoooooooooooooooooooooooop Staaaaaaaaaaaaaalling And get to work. hehe

Kyle's POV

I guess it was a coincidence that my first three hours were with Nikki. Not that I'm complaining. There's just something about Nikki that appeals to me. It's probably because she is the first girl who hasn't fallen for me. Nikki is the first challenge I have had for a loooong time. I'm pretty sure I had girls swooning for me when I was about 13 I think. Yes, I know. I'm just that awesome. I was still lost in my thoughts when I almost bumped into Nikki herself. Hmm, speak of the devil. Not that she is a devil, or that I spoke her name, but whatever. She's not even close to a devil. She's hot, sexy, beautiful... WAIT. Did I just call her beautiful? I never call girls beautiful, only hot or banging. Then I saw her tray. DAMN she had a LOT of food. I wonder if she's sharing with someone? The thought of her sharing food with a boyfriend made me feel a flash of jealousy.

"Hey Nikki! Damn, that's a lot of food. Who are you sharing that with?" I questioned her.

She looked slightly confused, and then she replied, "Nooo, why would I buy food for other people? They can get it themselves.

Damn, she eats a lot.

"Oh. So where are you sitting?" I asked her, trying to keep my voice normal, but I think she heard my relief. I need to stop being such a pussy. Time to bring out the player Kyle.

"Um, with, my friends," she said in a duh tone of voice.

"Oh, well you are always welcome to sitting in my lap, or we can go do other things," I smirk and wag my eyebrows up and down. The thought of doing things with her in the janitor's closet got me hard, and I was glad she didn't notice.

She sighed, "Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

I was slightly hurt, but I recovered quickly and smirked,"But where would be the fun in that?"

She looked seriously pissed for a second, and I thought she was going to beat me up. Or, in her case, try to beat me up. I'm the star football player, and there was no way she could even hurt me.

I looked up and was surprised to see Nikki being dragged away by a guy. I'm not gay or anything, but that guy wasn't too bad looking. Maybe he's her boyfriend. I started getting jealous at just the thought of her being in someone else's  arms. Why was I feeling like this? Damn, I need to get laid. I'm starting to think like a chick. The bell rang and I went off in search of Brittany, deciding that I would just skip 4th hour and just do "things" in the empty classroom with Brittany. My 4th hour was just Woodshop anyways. Nothing important.

I took one last glance at Nikki, who was heading towards the Art section of school, and walked off.

Comment Vote Fan