Part 9

So much homework -_- Can't wait until Christmas Break...

Nikki's POV

After I rushed out of Science, I walked over to my locker and got out my Math stuff.  Ew. I hate math, or more importantly, the math teacher. Mr. Narry. Ewww. He is always mean to me because of my "rep." I am AWESOME at math... and every other subject, but teachers still hate me. Well, except for the art teacher, but she's pretty chill. I walked into math and took my (assigned) seat that was near Kyle. Urgh. Mr. Narry came in and started talking about something mathical (Not a real word btw.) I just looked outside the window.

While I was watching two squirrels chase eachother around and feeling peaceful, I felt a gaze on me. I turne around and saw Kyle staring at me. Again. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you staring at?" I whispered at him.

"Oh, er, uh sorry. Um I didn't realize I was staring," He stuttered, then turned red after realizing what he had just admitted. "Um, I meant-"

I interrupted him then, "It's okay. Just please stop."

He cleared his throat, "Uh yeah, okay then."

I sighed and turned back to the window.

"Nikki! Please tell us the answer to what's on the board," Mr. Narry broke me out of my peaceful trance.

I scowled and looked at the board. There was a complicated problem, but I could solve it easily. Like I said, I'm really good at math.

"W equals 37.2," I answered him.

He looked shocked for a second, then frustrated. He was probably hoping to embarrass me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kyle looking just as shocked. He probably wasn't expecting someone like me to be smart. I rolled my eyes. No one ever expects the bad girl to be smart. The bell rang and I walked out of the class and past a still slightly surprised Kyle.

Vote Comment Fan ^_^ and sorry it stinks