"Right, I'm Jihyun, the roommate. Sorry about the crowd, usually on Fridays we have a sleepover and Yejoon forgot to cancel." A tall black haired man introduced a small smile on his face as he gave me a polite bow.

Doing the same I shook my head, "It's fine, I'm sure to be around a bunch of people. Besides, I came earlier than I was supposed to." Jihyun was about to respond but was cut off by a cheerful brunette.

"Hello! I'm Pichu, is it true you're a great cook? Can you make something tomorrow? Yejoon told us you hate instant food so we rushed to eat all the ramen and stuff we had and bought some fresh foods! It'll be fun having some home cooked meals, no one else here can really good except for Zack but he's usually super duper busy since he works at a-hmyhm"

"Home cooked meals? Youre saying that like you live here." The only blond spoke up, his hand over Pichu's mouth to stop the small boy'h s ramblings. The teen let out a sigh which quickly turned into a disgusted grunt as he pulled his hand away from Pichu, who was sporting an innocent look, "You disgusting bastard, you licked me!"

"Wha? I did no such thing!" Pichu bounced back, his eyes slipping into puppy like innocent ones as he turned to Jihyun, "Hyung, Zack is accusing me of things again!"

"You brat," Zack, according to Pichu, growled out standing up to grab the boy who jumped back.

Letting out a laugh, the boy used his index finger to pull down the bottom of his right eye before sticking out his tongue in a mocking way, "Nyah, no one will believe a delinquent."

"Cut it out you two, jeez Mikala just arrived and you're already embarrassing yourselves." This time it was the pale white haired boy who spoke up. Shaking his head, he continued, "This is taking too long, My name is Elliot, gloomy over there is Grey, blackie is Aach, and you know the rest. Unlike the rest of them, I am still in high school like you so if you wanna talk to someone closer to your age you can visit me anytime."

"You say closer in age like we are old or something, I graduated High school a while back." Zack grumbled out, a scowl on his face.

"Hmm, when was that grandpa? The 1800's?" This time it was Yejoons teasing voice, a laugh following it as Zack reached for him over the table.

"For the last time, being 20 does not make me old, I'm only 2 years older than you!"

A hand on my shoulder bought my attention, looking up I saw a smiley Jihyun, "Sorry about them, I want to say that they aren't always like this but I'd be lying."

Scratching the back of my head, I watched the group as they fought, Pichu and Yejoon teaming up to rile up and pissed off Zack. While Elliot and Grey chatted with Aach. "Yeah kinda, but it's fine, kinda reminds me of my friends back in Japan."

"Oh? Are they rowdy there too?" Jihyun asked, to which I responded with an amused "Very".

Once everyone calmed down, we all ate the chicken save for Zack who I found out was vegetarian. At first I was hesitant to eat the meat in front of him but he said it was fine and he didn't mind if others ate meat as long as they respected his choice not to.

After eating, they asked me a few questions about myself. All which they also answered in hopes to get to know each other better since we would most likely be seeing a lot of one another for the next month based on what Yejoon told me.

All of them were kind, even going as far as to offer being my personal taste testers after hearing about the upcoming competition.

After talking for a while we settled down to watch movies until I became too tired to stay up any longer.