•Chapter Three, Departing Words•

{Kenma's POV}
I opened my eyes slightly, awaking to an abnormal heat. It was welcomed but I still wondered why it was there. I never wake up this warm, not unless I'm sick, wait- I opened my eyes more, moved a little and looked up to see Kuroo sound asleep. That's when it hit me.

Kuroo had his arms around me, holding me close, whilst our legs were intertwined. I felt the blood rush to my face as I kept looking at Kuroo, he looked so peaceful, I couldn't fight temptation and leaned up a little, giving him a soft peck on the cheek before moving back down and cuddling into him again. The warmth mixed with the smell of strawberries was wonderful, I felt like I was living a dream..

I started to feel Kuroo stir a little and when it stopped, I looked up, assuming he was still asleep. I was wrong. When I looked up, I was met with those stunning hazel eyes. They were so beautiful, and so, so easy to get lost in.

"Good morning Kitty." I watched as a smile formed on Kuroo's face and only felt mine heat up again, Kitty?

"M-Morning Kuro." I returned the smile, it was a small one but I still managed. (Kuro is Kenma's nickname for Kuroo.)

Kuroo looked a little surprised before smiling again. "It's been a while since you've called me that, I've missed it." He chuckled.

I smiled a little more in response to the chuckle, then watched as Kuroo looked around a little. I could see when the realization hit him that we were cuddled together, which caused a soft chuckle to escape. Kuroo looked at me instantly and I tensed a little, was there something wrong? That was my first thought, until I heard..

"Adorable.." It came out as a mumble, I don't even think Kuroo realized what he said.

"Wh-What's adorable, Kuro?" I wanted to believe he was talking about me but it just wouldn't be true, it couldn't be.

I watched as he went a light pink.
"I- uhm, nothing Kenma."

I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to push it so I nodded. "Alright, if you say so."

I went to snuggle back into Kuroo, and as I did, I heard a chuckle. "Come on Kenma, we've still got school, remember?"

Wait what- dammit. I didn't want to go to school, I wanted to stay with Kuroo, just like this.

I shook my head, burying my face into Kuroo's chest, okay, maybe I was being a tad childish but I haven't felt comfort like this in a long time and I didn't want to lose it.

"If I carry you to school, will you get up and get ready?" I looked up to see Kuroo looking down at me with a soft smile. Don't give in, don't-

"Mm.. fine.." Dammit.

Right after that, Kuroo sat up but I still matched onto him. I don't wanna let go, not yet..

"Come on now, you'll have plenty of time to do this after we get ready."

I hated that I complied but I did. I let Kuroo go and we both got up and out of bed. I walked over to my bag and picked it up, then headed to the restroom so I could get changed. I got into my usual, red sweats, black t-shirt and my red jacket. (Red Nekoma Jacket as usual). Once I was done changing, I left the restroom and headed down the hall to Kuroo's room. I didn't think to knock and just opened the door, not too much though. I went to take a step inside but before I could, I caught a peak at something I wasn't supposed to see. Kuroo.

As I looked into the room, he had just finished getting his sweats on, but was still shirtless. I couldn't stop my staring, no matter what I did, I couldn't take my eyes off him. My heart started racing a little as I felt my face start to heat up, and it only got worse. Kuroo looked over and seen me peaking into the room, when he did, I watched as a smirk grew on his face. Oh no, no no no no no no..