what a surprise

I woke up the next morning ready to meet my co-star .I was told a couple days ago that before the movie starts filming ,i would have to get to know my love interest before hand so that we can create a bond.
So i got dressed for the day  ,after getting dressed i heard my doorbell ring ,followed by a call from my mother.
As i walked down stairs i was greeted by my manager .
He spoke to my mother and after we were on our way.
I past many sites on the way to set but where we stopped had me shocked .
we had stopped at jace's house and my stomach turned .

"why are we stopping here ? ",i asked .
"we have to picked up your love interest for the movie",my manager said.
"oh god " i murmoured to myself.

As soon as i said that Jace came outside and soon sat in the car ,the look of shock on his face made me laugh out loud.

I laughed but all i wanted to do was scream and run ,i kept my composer and for that i was glad .
what my manager said next ruined my whole day.
"Molly you and Jace will be spending the week together alone, so that it will be believable that you're inlove,you'll get to know each other  ,we rented out disney land for you both ,everyday you will be having different events and dates planned by us  ".

"Get out were here ,we'll be back at 4 .Have fun!"

And with that he left us alone in disneyland.

Authors note:
I am sorry for not updating i had writers block and i didn't know what to do but i think i'm back and i'll finish the book.Updates coming soon.