𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞

"Promise you'll tell me if you're going on dangerous missions?" Liliana asked her brother, not caring that she sounded childish or paranoid. They were currently on platform nine and three-quarters. Liliana, Ginny and Hermione were going back to Hogwarts to complete their final year. While Harry and Ron had decided to not come along, opting to start their Auror training instead.

"Relax Lils, I promise I'll stay safe and tell you." Harry said with a chuckle as he hugged his twin sister. Hermione, whom had gone into the train with Ginny earlier, came out of the train and smiled softly at the two siblings who were hugging. Harry let go of Liliana as he saw Hermione looking at him with a soft smile.

"What?" Harry asked, feeling slightly embarrassed for no reason.

"Nothing." Hermione said, before stepping forward and wrapping her arms around her best friend. "It's a shame you and Ron aren't coming with us this year."

Ron didn't want to go back to Hogwarts or wave them off in the station, "too many memories." He said when Hermione had asked him if he'd like to at least wave them off in the station.

Liliana watched as Hermione squeezed the life out of her brother with a hug.

"Hermione, you're choking me." Harry said with a small laugh as he tried break free from her tight hug. Hermione let go with a small apologetic smile.

Liliana knew Harry did want to go back with them, but she was quite sure it wouldn't do well for his nightmares. Although her brother didn't tell her about his nightmare issues, Liliana was quit sure he had nightmares frequently. But she said nothing, she knew he'd tell her if he wanted to or needed to.

The trio stood together, talking, for a little longer before it was time for the two girls to board the train before it left.

"Stay safe, Harry!" Liliana called out to her brother before getting onto to the train, mentally preparing herself for the long journey back to Hogwarts.

---------

‼️IMPORTANT ‼️

Harry Potter doesn't belong to me - sadly - it all belongs to JKR. However, my OC belongs to me completely.

And a special thanks to Arthetics_by_Kay for making the book cover!