𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

I don't know where this gif came from, I can't remember how, when, or where I found it, nor do I know what clip it's from. I'm just as curious as you guys lol but let's enjoy it and if you know the owner of the video at least please let me know since that's not in the bloopers!

Special thanks to harrypoterismine2 for helping me get my inspo for this back! Talking w/ you helped a lot and I hope you like the little bit with Mews and where I took it! 😘🥰💕

Thank you guys for waiting as long as you did, I hope you like it! Without further ado, here are the COSMIC 2 Bloopers!

"Was that you?" Millie whispered.

"Was what me?" You whispered back.

She looked at where you lay, your pillow just across from hers as you waited in between takes to finish your scene. It was meant to be sad and angry. At least, that's the tone you were currently trying to slip into for your fight with El. But that proved difficult when Millie looked over her shoulder and froze at the sight of the clapperboard closing in front of the filming camera. She broke out in a smile when she realized you two and your conversation had likely been filmed when all she wanted was to gesture down the bed to where she thought she had felt something on her foot.

"Oh, hello," she grinned dopily at the camera. Her embarrassed smile and sarcasm were enough to crack you, sending you into a fit of laughter.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

"Excuse me-!"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"-Mr. Sinclair-!"

"No!"

Caleb froze in place, sending an apologetic but amused look to the actress playing his teacher he had inadvertently interrupted. He had meant to kick open the door, as per instruction, while on the look for Dart. But instead of hitting his mark, he had stumbled through the door in a small daze, cursing under his breath. The crew had been worried, but that all vanished when Caleb looked around the room with a smile.

"Reset,"

And he disappeared back out the door, leaving several laughing crew members.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

"...route!"

At the cue, your eyes widened at your mark on the empty desk where Dart was supposed to be. And apparently growing new legs. You all reacted to the cue, in a mix of gasps and grimaces. Noah, on the other hand, had involuntarily let out a snort in the process.