check in

Hey guys. I'm really sorry I dissapeared there without warning. My depression started to get bad and my mom decided to take away my social media so that's why i went MIA without warning.

Anyways, I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: im still on hiatus, I'm not sure when my mom will let me back on but at least she understands that writing helps and ill be able to post here and there. Unfortunately I don't know when this'll be.

Good news: ill still be able to write even when I'm not active on my account. Best of all, is in these last few weeks, with all this extra time I've been able to write on the side. So basically for the past few weeks, when I haven't been reading, and signing petitions and stuff, I have been writing. So basically what I'm trying to say is...

I finished this book.

I've been following along with Google docs these past few weeks and it took a long time to edit, but I worked it out with my mom and she's letting me hop on to post and stuff. I'll try to respond to as many things as I can in that short amount of time but then I have to dissapear again. Again, I'm not sure how long this will continue, but that's probably how things are going to be for a while. I'm really sorry, ive tried and tried explaining to her that ignoring is part of the problem and she gets that but I guess i really scared her, so she's taking precautions. I'm sorry if I scared you guys too.

Anyways, spam ahead. Not only the rest of the chapters but end of the book stuff like Cosmic 3 trailers that I wrote months ago. Ill be doing another ask the characters before I publish the first chapter of Cosmic 3, too. [Turns out, this book is going to have 50 parts!!] Ill collect the questions [if you have any] the next time I'm here which will be hopefully soon when I can publish Lethobenthos which is next on the list. Again, it'll be the same process, I'll come on here when I can, but hopefully my schedule can get back to normal soon.

Hopefully this was helpful, and I gotta say I had a lot of fun finishing this book. I think [at least I hope!] you guys will like the direction I took Y/n's big scene. You'll know it when you read it 😉. And most of all, the Snow Ball!!

Legit me, cranking Every Breath You Take in my earbuds as I prepared to write THAT scene

It was cute and fun, and cheesy, hopefully not in a bad way, and I hope you guys enjoy.

I hope I speak to you soon, love you all and I miss you. And stay safe out there.

💕💕💕 - Yurtle