𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝟐! 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝟑

!!HEADS UP!!
If you plan on skipping this that's fine, BUT if you do, just know that I'm opening up the floor for one final 'ask the characters' questions [for this season] since that will be next chapter. Thanks!

Here we are again, another season passed! I took a lot of risks this season and some of you guys didn't like them, and I respect all of your opinions and I understand but ultimately I am happy with the choices I made and I hope a lot of you enjoyed them too.

I'd love to know what your guys' favorite part was of this season [or last]! I love hearing your feedback!

Season 3 is obviously next, and I honestly cannot believe how lucky I got. It's crazy actually, because season 3 panned out so well with my original plans for season 2 [something I had written down in my story map before even starting season 1] and it's actually kinda spooky how well it worked out.

WHAT TO EXPECT IN SEASON 3

You guys have finally come into your own with your powers, you have never been more in tune with your abilities and by the time season 3 starts you have grown more tolerant with them and are less likely to be weakened. You saved Will, and unknowingly, you and El defeated the Mind Flayer together.

You and Will are finally together [although you two have basically been together since season 2 started] but now it's official!

Your abilities include healing, seismic blasts [a powerful wave of energy capable of knocking back/and most likely injuring those who wish you harm], accompanied by heat [not really fire] powers. It is rare that these two powers are separate, each blast is usually very hot in temperature and has the ability to mildly burn your victims as you knock them back.

As you learned this season, when you blasted Dart with a heated blast accidentally, which lead you to realize your ability of controlling the blasts through your hands. Something you put to use when you got the mind flayer out of him.

Finally, I think we can all agree Will Byers was treated horribly in season 3. But guess what?

Now obviously, I'll have to keep some unfortunate elements, like the castle byers scene for many reasons

Now obviously, I'll have to keep some unfortunate elements, like the castle byers scene for many reasons. 1, the plot, 2 because that kind of treatment is something I've been through. I cried so hard during that scene because I was right in the middle of going through such a strikingly similar shit storm [try saying that ten times, fast] and it really hit home for me in a lot of ways and I of all people know what that feels like and that scene was kinda monumental for me. BUT, this edition of Will Byers will not have him saying the same two sentences over and over again. And he will not be used as an alarm system with zero other motives besides playing dnd cause we all know Will - and Noah for that matter - deserve more than that.

This "chapter" wasn't supposed to be this long, but oh well. Anyways, next chapter will be the characters responses. Their final thoughts before season three begins. Followed by that is the "trailer" for the next book. I say trailer cause it's really just a preview of season 3 [even though it's not written yet] but it will play out like the trailer did. I've been planning this with one of you guys [you know who you are!] and now that I've seen season 3, it's a little easier to plan. Now a lot of stuff could change, after all I haven't written those actual scenes yet and dialogue and such could be tweaked along the way, so don't be surprised if there are changes BUT the plot will be the same [my plot that coincides with the real plot] and everything that's happened in season 2

I cannot tell you guys how excited I am, and I look forward to sharing it with you guys!

Love you all, and I hope to see you there!

💕💕💕 - Yurtle