hello, camp moosehead! part one.

Start from the beginning

Louise, Ginny, my mom and I walked into a dress store

"Oh! Hello, Ginny!" A blonde girl greeted her, shaking her hand.

"Hey, Paris! Guys, this is my friend, Paris. We've been friends since kindergarten, and she's gonna help these little girls to find a dress they like!" Ginny introduced.

I waved to the blonde, and Louise held onto my hand.

"Well, we're gonna find you the most perfect dresses! What color were you thinking?" Paris asked my mom.

"Maybe a baby blue? Pastel blue? White? Kinda winterish. We're getting married in December." My mom smiled.

"Awesome! I'll find some dresses for the two! You can head into room two." Paris directed us, pointing to a door with the number two and flowers painted around it.

The four of us walked into the room, which had a fancy couch and a long curtain for changing.

Louise immediately flopped onto the couch, and my mom followed her.

Ginny laughed at the two and followed.

"Okay, here are some of our most popular dresses in our winter theme, you can try them on and tell us what you think!" Paris smiled, setting about three dresses onto the hook.

"There's only three?" My mom laughed.

"We aren't ready for winter yet, and these are the only ones in her size. But! They're so so so cheap!" Paris explained.

"Alright! Thanks, Paris!" Ginny smiled.

Paris smiled and closed the door.

"Okay, Leah, you're gonna try on all of these, okay?" My mom explained.

"Oh no~" I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked.

"I'm not gonna be able to choose. Get comfy. We're gonna be here a while." I cringed, as Louise laughed at me.

"Come on, it can't be that hard." My mom scoffed.

"Well, how hard was it for you to pick out a wedding dress, mom?" I asked.

"About forty minutes." My mom said, narrowing her eyes in a silly manner.

"Do you still have it?" Ginny asked.