・3・

ልጕልልነዘጎ'ነ የዐሀ

I let out a shaky sigh as I read his message.

"I have asthma"

I sat on the edge of my bed as I could only think of one thing. Which was the possibility of losing him, I've already lost two important people in my life and if he was added onto that list, I would probably lose it.

It's been two years. Two years since the death of my mother and three years for my sister who was only a year younger then me.

My sister was just a bit shorter than me who also had long, straight black hair along with turquoise eyes and slightly pale skin, we basically looked like twins if I were to make it simple.

But as I mentioned before, she had asthma since the age of seven and at first, we were all worried  but after a few months, the panic died down but it didn't last for long.

The first year she had it was when everything was calm and she wound only have to use her inhaler every now and again. As time went on, her breaths became more shallow which meant she had to have her inhaler on her 24/7.

Anyways-

The day came where I was walking home from school and that day, I knew my sister was home alone due to her having a small fever.

I opened the door and was expecting to have her run up to me or at least shoutout a 'hello' but it was dead silent which made me extremely uncomfortable at that exact moment.

After a few minutes of walking around the house while shouting her name, I finally came across the bathroom which was at the end of the hallway and the door was open by a crack.

I was hesitant but opened the door anyways and saw.. her lying on the floor, I felt my adrenaline rise and rushed to her side where I turned her whole body to face me.

Then first thing I did was check for her pulse and to see if she was breathing. But... she wasn't.

I couldn't feel nor hear her heart beat when I placed my ear in her chest, her body was stiff and there was absolutely no sign of breathing.

That's when I noticed.. there was an old inhaler which was on the other side of the bathroom, I picked it up and shook it only to find out it was empty, I then looked up and saw the cabinet open where it held medications and other things.

I felt hot tears run down my cheeks as I pulled my younger sister closer to me, while holding her corpse with one arm, I used my other hand to pulling out my phone and dialed 119 (which is the number for the ambulance in Japan)

Half an hour passed and I heard sirens along with a car pulling up in the driveway, I then picked up my sister in bridal style and walked out of the bathroom.

Besides from my parents being completely heart broken and the countless nights of me crying, that's all I can really remember.

But the story for my mothers death is for another time which I might share soon.

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎? 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍? 𝙱𝚊𝚍? 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜.