・2・

ዐጎጕልሠል'ነ የዐሀ

I knew it was a bad idea to be sitting outside in my backyard but I just needed some fresh air, especially after my sister and I got into an argument over something so small yet it turned into something so big, causing her to leave the house.

I'm guessing she went to her boyfriends and there's no doubt he'll show up trying to pick a fight with me. Jeez.

But as I laid there in the grass which was very stupid of me to do since I had asthma, I could feel a tingling sensation in the back of my throat and decided to do a small cough to get rid of it.

Well, that was my intention.

And without realising, I was already coughing and wheezing while making my way back into the house. I was stupid enough to leave my inhaler inside too. Fucking hell, how much of an idiot can I be?

As I made my way into the kitchen, while having a coughing fit, I was thinking about how nobody but my mother knew about my asthma. Not even my best friend.

Which in all honesty, sucks because there will be a day where I'll have to tell my coach which will then lead onto telling my friends WHICH then leads to the rest of my family finding out.

Fun.

I grabbed my inhaler which sat on the kitchen counter and shook it a bit before spraying the medicine into my mouth, I held my breath for a few seconds before exhaling.

The sudden relief washed over me and I felt like I didn't have to cough anymore, but before I did anything else, my arm reached into my side pocket where my phone was and without hesitation, I went straight into my contacts and tapped on a familiar name.

The thing was, I didn't know what the hell I was doing, I felt like something was taking over me, forcing me to message a friend my biggest secret.

You: Keiji, I need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone else, okay?

Akaashi: What is it ፕዐዐዪሁ?

You: For a while now, I've been hiding something from everyone and so I thought it was time to tell someone else, you in particular.

Akaashi: I promise I won't tell anyone so you can tell me.

You: Okay.. well- I have asthma.

I stood there, looking down at my phone, I know he saw it but there was no response.

You: Keiji?

Akaashi: Sorry, just give me a bit.

You: Alright..

Fuck. Maybe he wasn't the best person to tell? Well there's no going back now, god no, I've already sent it, he's already seen it and know he knows.

Now I feel bad, like a huge wave of guilt crashed down onto me, I know Keiji hasn't had the best life himself, especially since his sister used to have asthma.

I then sighed while putting both my inhaler and phone down on the counter, and started to remember the training camp we had in a months time from now.

If I remember correctly, Nekoma, Karasuno, Fukurōdani and my team were all gonna be there which means chaos but I'm down for it. At least I have something to look forward to.

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜~ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.