Two

It had been 2 weeks since the club. It had been 2 weeks since I had seen Kane and he had been weighing on my mind heavy.

Business at the shop had been good, and the atmosphere of the shop was amazing as well. I had just finished sewing a client's hair in when I decided to take a break. I sat in my client chair just taking things in. My mind seemed to continually go back to Kane. I was so intrigued by him. I wanted to know more. Shit, I wanted to know him.

"wassup with you girl? you been sitting there staring forever," June said to me knocking me out of my thoughts. I just smiled and shook my head at her as if to say nothing.

"I'll tell you what a bitch don't be staring like that unless some good dick on her mind," Keshia said bluntly

"Preach," the women in the shop said simultaneously causing the shop to erupt in laughter. They'd even made me laugh along with them.

Jayla looked over at me from her station giving me a knowing look. I only rolled my eyes at her. I'd told Jayla that I was feeling Kane  and she gave me the many details that she knew about him.

Apparently, he was 25, the same age as Brandon. He and Brandon were also each other's right hand. They were best friends and partners. She also said that he was a private nigga and no one knew much about his private life besides Brandon.

She'd told me to go for it. I couldn't just go for it though. Brandon would kill everybody involved, and not only that I never really saw myself being involved with a thug ass nigga. He was the same type of nigga as my brother and I had seen him run the game on many girls growing up, so I made the decision to never date a nigga like him.

The bell on the door chimed indicating that somebody was entering the shop. The chatter in the shop must've stop instantly which caused me to look up from my phone to the door. Once I looked up and saw him his eyes locked with mine. He wore all black as usual, the only difference was he had a black hat on his head and a gold chain dangled from his neck. He still had that smug ass mug on his face that he always wore. Kane  looked as fine as the first moment I saw him. His eyes never left mine as he made his way to where I was sitting.

"Jayla," He said nodding his head once he made it to where I was.

"Kane ," she said back to him with an attitude which caused me to giggle. I was so caught up in his appearance I didn't even notice he had a bag of food in his hand. When I reached for it he snatched it back causing me to frown and fold my arms across my chest.

"I need to see you in your office," he said to me which caused me to raise an eyebrow but nonetheless I lead the way to my office allowing him to come in behind me.

I stood in front of my desk watching as he sat the food down and locked the door. He began walking up to me which caused me to back up until I hit my desk. He was so close that I could smell the minty fresh tooth paste he'd used this morning to brush his teeth. He put his hands on either side of the desk while intently staring into my eyes. I began to blush and lower my head to look at the ground. His hands now grabbed my face making me look into his eyes. Then his lips latched onto mine sending electric currents through my body. His hands had now traveled to my ass, feeling the little maroon shorts I had on he snatched away with a frown on his face.

"Why the fuck you got on these little ass shorts Raine?" he questioned me while frowning and pulling on them.

"oh I don't know maybe because its 95 fucking degrees outside Kane ," I snapped at him while rolling my eyes.

"Watch yo fu...." He was cut off my Brandon yelling through the office door.

"Yo open the fucking door," Brandon yelled causing my nerves to run now. Kane  simply walked over to the safe in the wall as if nothing had happened. I walked over to the door and snatched it open preparing to hear Brandon's mouth.