Ino x Fem! Reader

Your POV

“Ugh, I'm so horny.” Ino whined as she started to play with my hair.

“I don't know how to answer that .” I said.

“Wanna make out?”

I mean why not? I didn't have anything better to do. I let Ino take me in her arms as she smeared a kiss on my lips and our tongues started to argue playfully. I felt her gently spreading my legs open as she placed her left thigh between them. She teleported her lips from mine to my neck as she started to nibble on my collar bone while rubbing her thigh against my crotch.

I let a slight moan escape from my mouth as she started to take off my pants/skirt.

“You only asked could we make out.” I said underneath the sloppy kisses.

“I missed out a part.” she teased as she rubbed her thigh on my crotch.

I let out a loud moan as I felt myself being aroused by the stimulation that her leg was serving me.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself, Y/N.” she taunted as she took my pants/skirt of and started taking her skirt off. “You want me?”

Of course I wanted her. She was so damn hot, with you feminine built and her beautiful abs that she worked hard for. “Yes i want you. I want you so bad.”

She leaned towards be and blew softly on my nose. “Then work for me.”

I started to nibble on her neck as I messaged her boobs. I help my way from her neck to her chest as I started to suck on one breast while caressing the other one. She let out a loud moan.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself Ino.” I said.

“Hey, who said you could stop?” she snapped.

I went down on her and stuck two fingers in her in a scissor motion. Damn, she was so loud. I felt something coming down from her stomach and I pulled my fingers out.

She sat up. “Did you just orgasm denial me?!”

I smirked. “Yep.”

“Danm you, Y/N. I guess you forgot who was on charge.” she got on top of me and started rubbing her pussy against mine. I felt aroused at the touch of her wet and slippery pussy against mine. She kept riding back and forth and I felt my climax approaching when she got off of me but that didn't stop me from cumming a little.

She looked at me in shock. “How did you do that?”

I pulled my pants/skirt on. “Your orgasm denial game is weak.”

And I left before I could hear her yelling. “Heh heh,” I thought.