Drunk! Lee x Reader

Your POV

"Hey Lee, Can you be my blind date for tonight?" I asked. I sorta agreed to go on a double date with Jirariya and Tsunade without knowing it, even though they're even gonna get together . That pervy sage tricked me.

"Sure, Y/N! Anything for you." he responded.

I grabbed his hand. "Good. Come on let's go."

"But where are we going?"

"To a casino slash bar." I replied. Of course this is Lady Tsunade we're talking about. Casino and bars galore.

"Oooh okay!"

Time skip

"We're here!" I chanted.

Jirariya greeted us. "Ah, Y/N. I see you brought Rock Lee along with you."

Well it's not like I got tricked into a double date and had to find a date at the last minute but okay. "Yeah. Where's lady Tsunade?"

"She's gambling. Let me treat you two a drink. It'll be my pleasure."

He escorted us to an empty table and brought a full bottle of vodka and out of nowhere we started having a shot taking contests and whoever lost had to pay for dinner because Jirariya is a scammer.

5 shots, 10, 15 shots, 20 shots. I surprisingly wasn't dunk. Jirariya wasn't either. Lee was.....

A complete mess.

"Y/N, you have really big boobs." his hands was on his way to touch them but I grabbed it and squeezed it hard. "Back off."

Jirariya "He's only drunk. You should get him home."

ME?! "Me? But you're the one who got him drunk!"

"He's your double date. So he's your responsibility."

"We only came because you tricked me." I argued.

He started to walk away. "Well this has been fun. See ya tomorrow, Y/N."

Wait what-

Leaving me stuck with a drunk Rock Lee who started messaging my shoulders. "Y/N, what are boobs made of?"

Sigh. "Let's get you home."

Later

Well getting him to my house was hell. We would go to his but he didn't want to. He kept stopping every 5 seconds to point at the floor or chant, "Chicken wing chicken wing hotdogs and bologna chicken and macaroni."

And then when we got to my house he started dancing around and taking his clothes off. First his shirt, then his pants and he was left with nothing but his boxers and he kept falling.

"Rock Lee, pull yourself together." I sighed. I was so tired.

He Naruto ran to my room.

"Wait, wait come back-"

"Oooh Y/N, what's this?" he held up a family heirloom that my grandmother gave me.

"Put that down!" I ordered as a I grabbed the vase from him. He started to pout and said, “Give it to me please.”

“I will not.”

“Give it to me or I won't go to bed.”

Danm. I really didn't want to give it to him because I knew he would easily break it but I really wanted him to go to sleep.

“Promise you won't break it?”

“I promise.”

I gave him the vase and he kept ooohing and ahhing. He kept tossing it up and down playing catch with it until he missed and it broke.

“You asshole!” I shouted as I planted myself on the bed. I'm too tired. I'll deal with him in the morning.

Next morning

Rock Lee's POV

I woke up in bed. Well not my bed that's for sure. I trailed my hands up a feminine figure just to find out that I was sharing a bed with Y/N!

What happened? I Got up to see that I was in nothing but my boxers. I didn't want to wake Y/N up so I just left the room. I was shocked to see my clothes all scattered against the floor.

Did me and Y/N........

She woke up.

“Y/N, I-”

“There you are! I'm so mad you. I kept telling you no but you just had to have your own way, didn't you?”

So we did...... “Y/N I can-”

“I was saving that for marriage you know!” she stormed back into her room.

I couldn't believe it. I felt sick. I took advantage of Y/N and slept with her! Poor girl. She was saving her v card for marriage but I took it.

I herd Might guy at the door. “Hey Y/N!!! Open up!!!!”

I put my clothes on to go answer him and he said. “Lee!! Is Y/N here?”

I gulped. “Might guy you won't believe what I did! I did something so terrible.”

“What did you do? I'm sure it can't be that bad.”

“I slept with Y/N!!”

“You did what?!”

“Yeah she was saving it for marriage and-”

“Might guy what are you doing here?” Y/N said.

Your POV

“I uh, Lee told me that he did something really terrible last night.”

“Yes he did.” I sulked.

Rock Lee bowed down in front of me. “I'm so sorry for taking advantage of you, Y/n!!!”

What is he talking about? “It's okay.”

“No because you were saving that for marriage!”

“Calm down it's just a vase.”

“But Y/N you don't....... What?”

“Yeah last night you broke my vase. What else did you think?”

Rock Lee:......

Might Guy: Oh to be young.