Happy ending

Years later

Y/n POV

We got married it was the happiest day of my life. But my first most happiest day was adopting our new son and daughter. They didn't have the best life. They say there parents hurt them because they are quirkless. But there now dad saved them from a villain attack that there parents died in. Izuku is the number one hero new symbol of peace. I don't work I am a stay at home wife or mom. I love it.

"Angel I am home!!"

"Daddy!!"

"I am in the kitchen dinner is almost ready."

Our little girl is 4 and our son is 10. He loves he's little sister to death. Even tho they don't look anything like us we still love them like our own.

"Hey mommy can I set up the table this time??"

"Yes of course you can here. Please don't drop the silverware this time."

"Ok I will try my best."

"Hmmm S/n!!!!! Come on down dinner is ready and your father is home."

"Ok one more chapter!!!"

"No you can read that book after!"

"Awww ok."

He ran downstairs and gave Izuku a hug before helping he's sister. He like to make stuff for support. He will be going to U.A soon for that very purpose. Izuku walked in and gave me a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey angel how was your day?"

"It was good I got a lot of stuff done. What about you?"

"A few villains nothing big."

"Thats good."

"Yeah."

"Heyyy S/n stop I can do it myself!!!"

"No little sis let me put the bowls down."

"Awww! Fine."

"Haha."

"Haha."

"Are you happy angel?"

"Very more than I had ever been."

"Good. See you are a great mom."

I turned around in he's arms and kissed him on the lips.

"And you're a great dad."

"Eww."

"Ewww."

*Bark*

"Wow even D/n says eww."

"Haha come her you two you need your kisses ass well."

"No!! Mom no."

"Ewww no."

Izuku's POV

She let go and started chasing the kids around. She hasn't used her quirk in years not even teleport to get anywhere. She doesn't have nightmares anymore it's like once in a blue moon she will. I think she loves this kids more then she loves me and I am ok with that. My family is exactly what I wanted.

Uraraka is married to Iida and Bakugo and Karinishma are too. Everyone has there own life going on and I couldn't be happier.

"Mommy let us go hahaha."

"This isn't far you are stronger than us!! Hahaha."

"Hahah ok ok now let's go eat before your dad eats it all."

"Hey! I would never."

"Yeah yeah."

Y/n's POV

I love my family. I thought I would never get one but here it is I would die for everyone at this table. I guess my story really does have a happy ending.

(Omg crying. I hope you guys love my two part story. And most importantly I hope you like the ending. If you like my story please look on my page for more. I will be focusing more on one of my other ones that in my opinion just started to get kinda good. It's Bakugo x vampire Reader if your interested please follow me. I have other Izuku x reader stuff as well because he is best boy love him forever. Anyway goodbye hoped you liked it)