Last day

( another nsfw chapter because I can).

It's been a month and a half. We got a lot of information on my mother and Tomura. They have the same plan as sister did but this time we will be more ready. We have ectoplasm he is going to make decoys of people in the building and wait. Then it's up to me and Izuku to take them down. Hopefully everything goes to plan.

Me and izuku have been working hard to be ready working out and fighting as many villains we can. Mostly me I would be gone for hours training Izuku of course got on to me about it.

Tomorrow is when everything goes down. I have a feeling that I might die or something so I just want a day off to hang out with everyone that will be there.

"Baby are you ready to go?"

"Yeah just need my shoes!"

"Ok."

We are going out to eat with a twist. Izuku used the excuse of we might die tomorrow please. So now we are all having a dinner with a twist he's ida it can be anything but what he picked I was surprised. Our twist was more personal I said no at first sit he kept begging.

"Ok come on and get this over with!"

He walked in all happy.

"Ok."

"I can't believe that I agreed to this and that you want this."

"Will how about after I will do whatever you want."

"Omg you know what I am going to want later Izu!"

"Yeah I know."

He kissed me and pushed me back down on the bed. I am wearing a black dress so he had easy access. He lefty's one of my legs up and rubbed me up and down. It was a nice dinner to she with Izuku in a button down already got me going. This is our little twist that only us will know about thank god.

"Ha ok ready?"

"I can't believe you bought one of these."

"Really I am not. Oh and I did research on them so nothing bad will happen and I got the expensive ones so it is wireless and everything."

"Wait how would I get it out?"

"It has a string to tie to your thigh Guard."

"Oh.."

"Ok."

He leaned down and kissed me again this time with he's tough down my throat. I moaned softly. Then he pushed the bullet into me my soft moan got a little louder. I laid there as he went down and tired it to my thigh guard the he decided to stretch it and snap my thigh with my guard.

"Uhhhhaaasssss."

"Hahaha didn't think I would get that reaction."

"Oh shit up that kinda hurt."

"Ok ok you can get up now."

I stood up it wasn't on so I had no problem. He walked to the dresser and got our silly head bands and put one on my head. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the door."

"Wait!"

"Hmmm?"

"What are the rules?"

"Will if you have any sass or a attitude then I get to turn it up to a higher level."

"But that's like all I am."

"Exactly."

"Ooo."