Coma

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was home doing something on my lap top at the dinning table.When Y/n walked out the bed room.

"Yeah Izu what do you want for dinner."

"ummm I don't know whatever you want."

"Hmmm ok then I want you."

"Want me? Wah."

She walked over and took the lap top out of my hands and straddled me.

"Umm Y/n what are you doing?"

"What you don't want to have a good time?"

"Ummm I mean not right now I am working on a report."

"Aww later tho?"

"Definitely."

"Yay."

She got off and went in the kitchen. She started cooking and I was doing some kind of report.

"Hey baby sense we are married now did you want to start a little family? Your mom would love that."

...married? We haven't even gotten back together yet what is this?

"Umm yeah sure."

"Awesome!!!"

She continued cooking. After I little bit I read all of the report I was doing. It was about Y/n's death. Said that she had died in her sleep from brain swelling. She die right beside me.

"I am so glad that you wanted to get back with me after all that."

"Ochaco?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you where Y/n."

"No sweetheart she died remember aww I am sorry you must miss her a lot."

"Ummmm yeah."

"Sucks you have to do the report on her death."

"Yeah."

"Are you ok?"

"Hmm yep I am just tired."

"Oh ok will don't be to tired you promised me that we would have some fun."

"Ok."

I didn't promise you I promised Y/n. What the hell is going on I thought I was in the hospital. Is she really dead?

"Hey I will be back ok I want to go see something."

"But dinner is almost ready?"

"I will be back in no time ok."

"Ok."

I walked out with my jacket. I started to walk to the graveyard. I looked around a little while and I found her. She gone she really is gone. I fell to my knees I couldn't believe this but the dirt was like she was buried yesterday. So how am I married right after she died. I decided to go to my moms place it wasn't there. I went back home and asked Ochaco.

"Hey where is my mom?"

"Awww baby she is gone also."

"What?!"

"Aww come on eat something and then I can get your mind off it."

"Oh ok."

How are the two most important people in my life gone right now. Maybe Ochaco did something. But she said my mom would be happy if I had kids. What the hell is going on. I finished my food and she dragged me to the bed room. She took off my clothes but I was thinking I didn't even realize what she was doing. She left to the bathroom and I sat on the bed leaning against the back bored. She came back and sat in my lap and she asked me something.