Not good

( the picture is kinda bad sorry. D/n daughters name S/n sons name. Oh and this chapter might be a little confusing sorry. HELLA SPICY WARING)

I was talking to this kid. In there teens with my hair color but Izuku's fluffyness and he's eyes but my quirk.

"Ok son now try again and please be careful. I don't want you to get a scar now."

"Yes mom."

I looked behind me and saw a girl around the same age reading a book at a table. She lookes like Izuku a like with my eyes. I walked over and sat down by her.

"Yeah sweetheart what are you reading?"

"Hmmm oh I am reading this book on All Might that dad gave me."

"Hmmm of course. I am not
Surprised you are just like your dad."

"Really even the quirkless part?"

"Even the quirkless part."

"Wait mom if dad was quirkless then how is he number one right now?"

"Now that you will have to talk to him about."

"Talk to who and what?"

"DAD!!!!"

"DAD!!!!"

They both ran to Izuku and gave him a hug.

"Wow haha Hah ok ok. I brought food how about you two go set up everything."

"Yes sir."

"Ok Dad."

They ran in the house yelling at each other. Izuku watch then walked to me and sat down by me.

"How is S/n training going?"

"Good."

"And how are you angel?"

"Great I couldn't be better."

I laid my head on he's shoulder. He laid he's on my head.

"You know they are both going to a friends house maybe we could. You know miss around like the old days?"

"Hmm that's sounds good."

"MOM D/n is taking all the food!!!"

"I am not you're the one that's the fat one how about you put something back!!!!"

"Hmmm ok come on Izu sounds like dinner is almost all gone."

"Hahaha ok honey."

........

.......

........

I woke up. It was just a dream. When I came to my senses I looked around he room and realized I am not home and I am tied to a chair. I looked around to see that it's the League no Tomura of course but it's Dabi and Toga. A door opened behind me. I didn't see who it was all I felt was something stab me in the neck and I passed out.

That was 3 days ago.

Now it's day 4

"Ahhhhhuuuu!!!!!!"

"FUCK!!!!!!"

"MmmmmaaaaaAAA!!!"