chapter 11

porcelain doll, chapter 11

taehyung quickly hugs the blonde once he saw her standing in the center of his room.

"yah lisa! you're so mean. why didn't you move these past few weeks?" taehyung says, still hugging the smaller figure tight.

it was when taehyung just got home from school and when he reached his room, he saw lisa standing in the center. he froze for a while before launching himself towards her to give the doll a hug and that's what happened.

lisa giggled, "silly. i don't know either, i was reaching for a book on the top shelf of your book collection and slip and fell- oh! i remember my face hitting the drawer close to me..." lisa pulled away and walks towards the mirror, only to find a pink bandage on her left cheek.

"i covered it once i saw it, so the crack won't worsen." taehyung says, proudly.

lisa covers her face so taehyung won't see her blushing, "t-thanks..." she stuttered.

suddenly a loud echo of footsteps from the hallway made lisa snap out of her blushing state, running to taehyung's bed- turning motionless.

and in time, the door of taehyung's bedroom opened, mrs. kim poking her head out.

"taehyung! i forgot to tell you. we have new neighbors, come with me and let's greet them."

taehyung glances at lisa who was now laying like a doll on his bed and focused his gaze on his mother, "alright. let me just wash a bit." he said before his mother left his room.

making sure that his mother's footsteps lessened, he approached lisa and poked her shoulder.

"lisa? move, please." taehyung said, poking the doll's shoulder.

lisa moved and sat up straight, "that was close." she says, "what did she say to you?" taehyung gave her a confused look.

"you didn't hear?"

lisa shook her head.

still confused, taehyung decided to answer anyway, "we have new neighbors next door and we need to greet them." this made lisa's eyes lit up.

"new people? that's amazing! i wanna go with you, can i go with you?" the doll pleaded with her puppy eyes but as much as taehyung wanted to drag lisa with him, he can't.

"sorry lisa, i can't. you're a doll and you have the same height as me. it would look kind of... i don't know weird? but don't worry! you can watch me there at the window!" taehyung says, pointing the window beside his study desk, hoping he had not hurt the doll's feelings.

well, dolls don't have feelings.

lisa nods, understanding and approached the window, staring at the neighborhood's view.

"then i guess i'll go." taehyung says, "see you later, lisa!" he said before leaving the room.

"see you later, tae."