chapter 14

porcelain doll, chapter 14

a week later.

"awww!" taehyung whined, glancing at the doll who laughed.

lisa laughs while holding her stomach, "geez, taehyung. i didn't know you would suck at your favorite game." she says, still laughing.

taehyung huffs cutely, crossing his arms.

they were currently playing uno, a card game and lisa always wins without a sweat.

"this is unfair! uncle joon probably puts a brain in you." taehyung pouted while lisa shook her head at the boy's childish behavior.

"how about another round?" lisa offered in which taehyung shooks his head in response.

"no! i'll probably lose again." taehyung shyly said, "and in fact! a doll is my enemy and i'm the one who's losing." the boy pouted once again.

lisa let out a chuckle, "one last game, tae. then we'll stop, okay?" she offered in which taehyung sighs and nodded.

so they played another round.

it was obvious that taehyung was losing once again, but lisa kept getting cards on the deck on purpose, making taehyung jolt in happiness.

"yes! i won!" taehyung exclaimed, throwing his fist on the air, his box smile plastered on his face.

lisa chuckled, "congrats." she says.

"thank you and lisa! i almost forgot but remember what i said to you about my partner for the home project in school?" taehyung says, excitement in his voice.

lisa nodded, sitting properly.

"yep! what about it?"

"teacher yoo will announce it tomorrow, i'm really excited! i want jimin-hyung to be my partner so bad." taehyung says, clasping both of his hands before his eyes lit up once again, "and i'll introduce him to you and we're going to best friends!" the boy exclaimed.

lisa smiles, "okay! i wanna meet jimin too!" taehyung nodded, "oh and i'll invite chaeyoung as well, so you won't be alone with us boys." the boy added, lisa excitedly nodded.

oh how fun would that be?

that they can only dream of it.