Enough is enough!

The flames burning in front of her, the continuous chanting of mantras from the pandit, the smiling faces of her family and her in laws, and most importantly the person sitting beside her, with whom she is going to start this new journey of life, everything was perfect. The happy glow in her heart was growing, spreading all over her body making every inch of her skin warm with the bliss she was feeling.

She was trying to control it, but the tears kept pooling in her eyes.

In all her life Mithila kept her head down, talked as less as possible, all her interests and hobbies she buried down somewhere deep as if they were some huge secrets which will destroy something, every word and every decision of hers was weighed and calculated. There was nothing spontaneous about anything.

It was all going to change. He accepted her with all her past and faults. He pulled her out of the filth she was living under all her life and took her towards sunshine. He was her sunshine. And now they were getting married. Dreams do come true.

All that faith, all that hope, all those desires, all those wishes, all those dreams everything was back! He got them back.

He was in true sense her knight in shining armour.

Pandit ji handed him the sindoor. Avani helped Mithila to remove the Mang tika, Kunvar put the Sindoor there with the help of a coin. Just as he finished, a lone tear escaped from her eyes. She looked up at him. Kunvar stared at her. He gave her a small smile and wiped her tear with his thumb.

"I love you Kunvar sa," she whispered softly.

Both Avani and Kaveri teared up.

Kunvar took the Mangalsutra from pandit and tied it around her neck. Just as he finished, he said, "I love you more, Mrs. Mithila Sahniyal."

Mithila chuckled with teary eyes.

After rest of the rituals, it was time for her Bidaai.

Mithila cried in her mother's arms. All the happy memories of her life were with her mother. Even though she never said anything, she was always there for her. No matter what, a mother never hurt her child. She was her saviour, her gateway from everything, her escape from everything. She didn't know when she will get to meet her again, but in this moment she will pour all her love in that hug and her tears.

"Take care beta, no matter what others say, you always have your home here. I am your home. Ok?" Gauri said wiping her tears with her pallu.

Parth looked at her with hazy eyes.
"I know we don't have a typical brother and sister relationship Mithu, but I am definitely going to miss you." He said and hugged her tightly. Mithila cried in his arms, for every secret she didn't share, for every fight they had, for every pain she felt, for every what ifs she thought. "I know you don't trust me much, but I am telling you Mithu, if he hurts you even a little bit I am going to make him pay." He said last but softly so only she can hear.

Mithila chuckled softly.

It was her father's turn. Mithila knew he wouldn't hug her. She touched his feet for blessings. He just kept a hand on top of her head.
"Don't disappoint us at your in laws. Take care of everyone." That's all he said.

Mithila just nodded.
For a change Lata aunty hugged her tightly. Mithila was shocked.

"You have got your prince charming Mithila. I am happy for you beta. Keep smiling always." She said kissing her cheek.

(At Sahniyals house)

It was almost 10 PM by the time they reached home.

They welcomed home Mithila in typical Indian style with rice grains filled Kalash and Kumkum plate.