Bitchy enough?

"It's chocolate! Hands down! If you want to eat fruity thing and nutty thing then eat actual fruit and nut! Why to incorporate them into icecream? If it's ice cream it has to be chocolate!" Mithila said in finality.

Kunvar and Mithila were having this ice cream flavour banter since last 20 minutes over phone.
Kunvar chuckled.

"So I take it you like chocolate flavour." Kunvar said suggestively.

"Ofcourse. Anytime anyday! If it's not chocolate, I am not going to eat it." Mithila said, Kunvar's concept of FLAVOURS completely lost on her.

"Well nobody wants THAT!" Kunvar said in mocking tone. "Everyone should EAT!" Kunvar said in a mocking tone.

Mithila suddenly getting suspicious. "Why am I getting a feeling that there is some other meaning to this conversation?"

"You think?" Kunvar asked amused.

Mithila knew it better. He always talked like that. It was always controlled but still somewhat dirty. It caused some bubly feelings in her stomach. But she would never admit that.

"Hmm... Enough dose of double meaning conversations for today. Go to sleep. You have an early flight tomorrow. And it's already... 1 AM. Do you always sleep this late?" Mithila was really getting worried. The guy just doesn't sleep.

"Well some girl likes to keep me up!" Kunvar said getting settled in his hotel room bed. "Now she talks to keep me up, don't know what she will do once the words will finish!" Kunvar said waiting for her reaction.

"Yeah, blame it on the girl now! And once the words finish, she might use her lips for something else." Mithila said playing his game. She knew it was dangerous but what does she have to lose?

"Careful, don't say things you don't mean." Kunvar said in small voice. "It does things to people." Kunvar said in a serious tone.

"Who said I didn't mean it?" Mithila should stop! But it was just so thrilling to know what he would say next.

"Alright Miss Mithila, two can play at this game. You use them for words now, and when I come there I am going to make use of those lips for other things, rather other than just kissing..." Kunvar said with just a hint of warning.

Mithila's imagination was running wild. She blushed hard. She should stop the conversation before it gets out of hand and she has no idea what to say next. She was not a pro like him.

"We will see about that Kunvar sa. Goodnight." Mithila said.

"Goodnight babe." There was that word again. "And Mithila..." He said.

"Yeah?" Sha said.

"I also meant what I said." And with that he cut the call, leaving Mithila with a load of anticipation and dirty dreams, AGAIN!

(At Kunvar's 🏠)

"I can't believe his flight got delayed! He was supposed to be here now. Before the party starts." Kaveri was all over the place.

Oasis textile industries, the company founded by Ramkishan Sahniyal completed 25 glorious years. They decided to celebrate it by throwing a huge party at their house with all the office staff, their clients and close friends. Mithila's family was also invited. The party will be starting at 7:00 PM. Kunvar was supposed to reach by 8 in the morning but since his flight got delayed by 9 hours due to weather, he wasn't here. It's already 5 PM and Kaveri was restless just to make sure everything is great. It was a huge celebration. She wanted everything to be perfect. And Kunvar's presence was as important as the event. Mithila's family also didn't reach yet. Kaveri was almost hyperventilating.