"But she will be now" Damon smirked.

"She, isn't making promises" She looked at him.

"She, is now my girlfriend therefore she has to" Damon shrugged.

"She, doesn't have to be your girlfriend" 

Damon turned to face Georgia so fast, i didn't realise. He looked at her with his eyebrows up. "Oh please, you love me" 

"Man, you're whipped" Caleb shook his head and laughed.

We all joined in laughing and continued talking until the bell rung and everyone started walking inside the school doors. Our group were the last to walk in, since we took our time, walking slowly and talking to annoy the teachers that were watching.

I heard loud laughing to our left so i turned my head while i was walking and found out that the source of the sound was coming from Austin's group, also taking their time to walk in to class. Among them stood Austin but he hadn't seen me yet because i was at the front of my group so they would cover me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The good thing was i managed to avoid Austin throughout the whole day, but the bad thing was i was stuck in history class drawing in my book and listening to the teachers lecture. 

"Avery" I looked from my current drawing of an eye.

"Yes Mrs. Lambert?" 

"Could you please get the history papers off Miss Tripe?" I forgot to get them" She smiled, kindly.

I got up after shutting my book and walked to her desk. "Sure" She scribbled a couple of words down on a sticky note and handed it to me.

"She's in room 16" 

I nodded my head and headed from room 16. I turned a corner and saw Joel and the rest of Austins gang, but where was Austin? They stood huddled together, close to room 16. I sighed, not realising how loud the sigh was. Joel turned his head in my direction and nudged his friends.

I gave a weak smile and turned around quickly. I heard them say something and soon heard the footsteps grow closer, faster. I started running, i didn't know where i was going i was just twisting and turning corners and trying to find a bathroom.

I was running down a long hallway, and being the unfit person i am, i was puffed out and gasping for air but didn't stop running. I saw the bathrooms, girls next to the boys. I pushed my legs faster, behind me the footsteps grew closer and just as i was at the girls bathroom door i was tackled to the ground. My cheek hit the floor, painfully and tear immediately sprung to my eyes from the pain. My arms were tugged behind me and i was forced to stand up. I turned my head to see the person who gripped my arms and saw it was Ben, i glared at him and took deep breaths.

Joel stood in front of me and called someone on his phone. "Yeah we got her" He didn't break eye contact with me. I narrowed my eyes at him and struggled to get out of Ben's grip but he held on tight.

"Okay we're coming up" Joel ended the call with who ever was on the otherside and leaded the way.

Ben pushed me forward and i walked, i had a feeling they were taking me to Austin. Oh god, was he going to kill me? just because i ditched him? he couldn't be that shallow could he? My eyes widened in horror at those thoughts and as soon as i let out a scream it was muffled by a hand. I shook my head trying to shake his hand off but it didn't work.

I slowed them down everytime i stopped and they had to drag me forward, everytime i would smirk. Before we arrived at our destination i managed to kick Ben with all my anger, so hard i hoped he wouldn't be able to produce babies, and bruise my stomach when they grabbed me again.