Chapter 40

Hello to everyone reading this:

I am so so thankful to everyone who has supported me through this book. I would like to thank my friend Gabby for helping me with ideas and writing. My friend Maddie for nagging me after every chapter to update. My family for encouraging me and to my fans who read, vote and comment! It's amazing to think I've gotten this far and to be honest, I wouldn't of if it wasn't for you guys so thank you <3

This will be the last chapter of 'The Bad Boy Likes Me?' but, if you would like a sequel, follow me on instagram and like my facebook page so we can interact and you guys can give me some ideas, tell me what you do and/or don't like about my book and give me some new title names and covers!

If you want a sequel, I won't be able to start it till next year because I will be editing this book, writing some of my others, and be helping my friend write her book which is 'The Bad Boy Liked Her' and is in Gabby's point of view. Check it out.

I cannot and will not stop saying thank you to all of my fans who have reached this far in Austin and Avery's journey. Thank you.

I started to lightly shake Reece and Kyle in desperate hopes they would wake up but of course they didn't. I looked up and out where I saw Austin being shoved into a red mustang. It wasn't obvious so to say but if a person walked by, i'm pretty sure they would see he was being forced.

It then clicked and registered in my head; Austin was being taken away. I was too stunned to realise, I guess because every time one of his antagonists came by, they'd taken me away instead of him. I've never experienced this before. I quickly got to my feet and ran out of Austin's garage, but I couldn't do anything. All I could do was stand there with watering eyes focused on Austin.

Only two were in the car sitting on both sides of Austin while the other three and Derek were outside talking. Derek noticed me run out and smirked. Jerk. He said something inaudible to me and one of them turned around and advanced towards me. I saw Austin begin to protest and try to get out of the car but the two guys pinned him to the seat. Although they had him stuck in the car, it didn't stop him from protesting. It almost made me smile.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked as I began to back up.

"What we should've done in the beginning" He had on a completely neutral face.

I ran back into the garage and over to my car, but before I reached it, I stopped. I couldn't leave Reece and Kyle here. I also heard the guy shut the garage door. I turned back around to face the threat who wanted to dispose of me. He was close enough to catch me but I ran, I ran but stopped where Austin and I kissed, and where they had taken him away. I stopped because, well he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Get off me!" I screamed. The closed door wouldn't exactly block my screams but they would muffle them enough.

He then produced something from his pocket and my eyes widened when I saw what it was. It was a dark blue cloth, the same as the ones they used to drug Reece and Kyle. I began thrashing around and jerked my face away from his hand that approached but he proved to strong and shoved the cloth in front of my nose and also my mouth. The world spun, and I suddenly felt really dizzy. My eye lids began to flutter down, no matter how hard I tried to keep them open and a second later I was enclosed in darkness.

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and for a least a minute I was just staring into Kyle's eyes with a blank expression. They were worried, clearly. Should I tell them what happened? If I did they would surely tell Jake and Austin's gang. No I couldn't.