Chapter 2. Villian meets villian?

All of you wanted the update for this book so here it is, Hope you Enjoy! :)  this book is probably going to be shorter than the YoY book btw.

[⚠️HOT SMUT COMING YOUR WAY, IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT DONT READ⚠️]

???'s POV
I Finally grabbed all of them except Y/n, but now I need to find him.

I was at my place and checked my monitors until suddenly I remembered I inserted a chip in one of the 9 girls body.

I checked their location and saw it.

Name: Minatozaki Sana.

Location: Honolulu Hawaii.

"What the fuck are they doing in Hawaii?" I asked myself as I got the keys from my jet and got inside of it.

"Y/n I'm on my way" I smiled as the jets wheels got off the floor.

~3 days later~

Y/n's POV
This is the 3rd day I have been locked in this room until the door was opened and it was Sana again.

"Hi..Y/n" Sana shyly waved as she walked towards me.

"H-Hey" I replied scared.

"Since you've been a good boy, you can live with me in my room" She smiled as she grabbed some keys from her pockets and went towards my ankle.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" I asked scared out of my life.

"Nothing Boo..here let me help you" Sana said as she put her head underneath my arm to help me walk, I can walk but for no reason she's doing this.

We walked upstairs and saw the other girls in the hallway.

"Where are you taking our husband?" Tzuyu asked while staring at sana.

"To my room..he's been a really good boy" Sana smiled while opening her door and taking me inside.

"Make sure to share him later" Jeongyeon replied with a smirk.

Sana closed the door and smirked at me.

"S-Sana..Im not a sex toy..P-Please leave me alone" I replied getting up.

"Lay down" she smiled as she laid on her bed.

I shook my head until she glared at me with a serious face this time.

"I said..Lay Down" I gulped down my saliva and slowly laid down next to her.

She unbuttoned my pants and slid her hand underneath my boxers and started to rub me with her hand, slowly rubbing it and squeezing it softly.

Her hands are so soft and squishy which make it feel way better.

She started to stroke me from a slow to a fast pace making me want release in 10 minutes.

"Do you want to release hubby?" Sana moaned while watching my head go back with a pleasure look on my face.

"I-I..S-Sana.." I moaned as she put her hand on my chin and tilted my head towards her as she looked at me and sticked her tongue on my mouth to French kiss me.

Both of us moaned on each other's mouth as I finally came and released all over her hand, she kept stroking me which made have an orgasm from the pleasure.

"That was amazing babe" Sana moaned before licking her fingers, My breathing was fast as the pleasure was amazing.

Jungkook/Jimin/Baekhyun/jin/V's POV

"Do you think he will catch Y/n?" Jin asked All of us as we shrugged.

"I hope so...I hope so" Jimin and Taehyung replied while looking at ??? Walking towards the house that the girls are living in Hawaii at.

???'s POV
I Unlocked the door with a metal hook I made and walked in, I heard talking upstairs as the stairs were next to the walking door.

"Are these girls always talking and this loud? They need to shut up" I said as I took out a sleeping gun and slowly walked upstairs.

I was aiming for one of the girls arm until someone jumped behind me.

"!Fuck You!" They yelled while trying to choke me, I was still standing so I walked backwards to hit the girl on the wall as she fell downstairs.

It was Dahyun and that's when I aimed for her arm.

"This is for Jimin!" I shot her arm and she fell asleep until I started to hear gun shots, All other 7 girls had guns and were shooting at my direction.

"It's Y/n look!" I yelled as that caused them to stop shooting and look at the direction I was pointing at.

With my chance that I had, I Took out The rest of the girls and remembered, I still have mina locked in a cell until they give me Y/n.

I slowly walked upstairs and noticed a door that says do Not disturb.

"Do not disturb my ass" I chuckled before opening the door slowly and saw Y/n on the bed sitting on the bed, He looked kinda nervous.

"Pstt.." I whispered making him turn around as a door opened I'm guessing the bathroom door, Sana came out with a silk robe and was going to undo it so I ran outside and decided to climb up to a tree and onto the window.

She was about to take the robe off until I swung inside with a rope I had and kicked the window making it break.

Sana screamed making me chuckle.

That's when we met face to face for the first time ever since.

But I had my mask on, As we are just glaring at each other.

"I'm guessing this it for you Minatozaki Sana..Any last words?" I chuckled holding the sleeping gun directly at her, Her eyes widened in fear as I just smirked at her.

———————————————————————————
Have y'all guessed this Mysterious person hunting down Y/n and Twice?, Leave some guesses down below : )