We're Not Crazy

CHAPTER 1 

CHAPTER 1 

We're Not Crazy

"So, that season finale was cool." Alexia mumbles to Scott, but he laughs at her statement. They both hated it, and they are only continuing to watch Riverdale because they want to know how it ends, and because it's a good comedy show in some level. Alexia lifts her head from his shoulder, their legs interwined under a warm blanket. "Maybe next one will be better."

"You always say that, and it never is." Scott looks down at her as she rubs her eyes. "Do you wanna get a nap? You look pretty sleepy."

"Are you calling me weak, Scott?"

"No, no." Scott huffs.

Alexia snorts, laughing loudly as he pulls her lips to his in a sudden move. Of course, like always, it quickly heats up, Scott flipping them over, Alexia gasping for air as she lays underneath him. Their hands move everywhere, subtle moans echoing through the room. Alexia wrestles out of his grip, grabbing the top of his collar and getting on top of Scott's body. Their lips move together, his hands gripping her waist.

Suddenly, Scott's fingers suddenly dig deeper into Alexia's skin, and it hurts her. "Scott, you're hurting me!" She looks down at his hands while she flinches. "Why are your claws out?"

"I don't know." Scott says as he pulls away, sitting up straight up to see the damage to her skin. There is blood running down her sides. He looks down at his hands in horror. "I'm so sorry, I don't... I don't know what's happening!"

Alexia recognizes the panic in his voice, and as she's about to comfort him, Scott grabs onto her wrist harshly as he throws her down against the bed. She looks the boy she loves in the eye; she watches the familiar glowing red in fear.

Scott's face is only inches away from hers, and he's going to kill her. Alexia knows, she can feel it. He's about to rip the flesh out of her bones. "Scott!"

Alexia comes back to reality. She looks around in desesperation while everything inside the room is silent. She swears she can still feel the harsh pain on her waist when Scott rushes through his bedroom's door.

"Alexia," He breathes as he approaches her. He notices how scared she is, so he's careful with his next moves. "are you okay? I heard you screaming downstairs."

Flashes of his worst nature come back to her, and Alexia looks at him. She loves him so much, no matter what he is, who he is. To her, Scott McCall will always be sweet lovely Scott. There's no way on this earth that Alexia would ever be afraid of him.

"I just had a nightmare."

"You sure?" Scott asks, he doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes. "Wasn't it... more like a premonition, Alexia?"

"No." Alexia shakes her head at him. Truth is she isn't sure what that was, it didn't feel like a premonition. It doesn't feel like this. This felt more like a warning.