So, Kylo had come to the conclusion he would enjoy looking at the girl but nothing more.

He encountered her for the first time in the kitchen. She was wide eyed and very obviously scared to be around him. When he laid eyes on her, her beautiful symmetrical face, gorgeous hair, her beautiful body, particularly her breasts that showed tasteful cleavage at the top of her shirt, he had felt a twitch in his dick. Her obvious fear was palpable, but her obvious attraction was, too. Kylo tried to be collected, but he couldn't. He had to be nearer. The closer he got, the more he could sense her want. He knew she wanted him, and she wanted to give in, but she was scared off, and he didn't get the reaction he had hoped for. That was for the better.

He had seen her again in the kitchen, and this time he was shirtless. Her eyes had eaten him up with desire, and he loved every minute. When he got closer again to her, his cock hardened.

He laid in bed awake, achingly horny after the sexual tension he had encountered in the kitchen. He was in dire need of getting off, so he pulled out his phone, opening her file where her pictures were stored. He stared at her headshot, taking in all of her incredible features, and then he flipped to the full body shot, and his hand immediately reached for his hard cock. He tried to jerk off to her pictures, but it didn't give him the satisfaction he needed. She had mentioned she was going to the in house theatre, and he knew it was wrong and voyeuristic, but he couldn't help himself: he turned on the security cameras that were in the theatre onto his TV screen, and what he saw made him audibly groan. He was pleased to see she, too, was touching herself. Her face was contorted in pleasure as she rubbed her pussy, and he knew it was for him. Aside from the sensitive microphones picking up her moaning his name, he just knew this was all for him. And so he wanted to tempt her, leaving his bedroom door open and stroking his cock, baiting her to come to his door and close it. And she did, but she ran away. He had to be more direct.

Regardless of him not needing the distraction, he was determined to get her. After revealing he saw her in the theatre, she was so close to submitting, but again, she retreated. She was good at that, and at this point, it turned him on. It made him need her more. Her energy was so intoxicating.

She had succumbed to Kylo with their next interaction. He had made her little body squirm in pleasure as he made her cum hard on his fingers. And then she had taken his cock down her throat so well. She was just the slut that he had always wanted but never had. However, when he touched her he felt something deep inside him he never had before. It was a distant memory of an emotion. He had an idea of what it was, and he repressed it. He couldn't feel that anymore.

The first time he fucked her, he felt satiated in a way he hadn't since college. Before Diane, the women he had been with would do whatever he wanted in hopes of getting money or something in return, but this girl, she loved being handled like a whore. She expected nothing in return. And it made him feral. To fuck her so freely in the den of his own home that he shared with a wife he didn't love made him feel so powerful. But when it happened, there was that feeling again. The one that he tried so hard to repress. So when he was through, he had to leave the room immediately.

Then there was the night that Diane had to make a scene in the hallway. She was always begging Kylo to go on these trips with her, but he knew it was just so they could be photographed together so her relevancy would stay high. If she hadn't have thrown such a fit he wouldn't have needed to go to his private apartment to get his fix of his nanny, but alas. He had made it a point not to kiss her, not to give her any kind of tenderness that could imply he felt more for her than her being just a cum bucket. But he could still enjoy carnal visits with her, he believed, without getting any kind of attachment. That night she had masturbated for him, and it was amazing. He had almost forgotten himself when he cleaned her face up for her, but he promptly kicked her out. She couldn't think she was something special.

Things had been fine until he had seen her on his cameras that day. She was carelessly walking into the part of town that the undesirables frequented, and he had a bad feeling. He should have not cared at all, but the sense he got of her danger bothered him. He had himself driven to follow her, and he got out at the park where she disappeared into a maze of hedges. He had found her just in time to accost the motherfucker who was trying to hurt her. His Associates took the man to a nearby alley and beat the shit out of him before throwing him back on the streets. She was so shaken and injured that Kylo couldn't hold himself back any more. He had to take care of her. And that he did.

After tenderly caring for her and giving her an amazing fuck, she had gone too far. She asked about his family, and that was the one thing he never talked about. He didn't speak of them to anyone, and the audacity she had in assuming she could made him furious. He hurt her. He hurt with his words, and told her to get the fuck out. Kylo had taken a vow the day he left his home to never contact them again, and he had further distanced himself from his family by changing his name as Snoke had advised him. His birth name of Ben Solo had never seemed menacing enough according to Snoke, so Kylo Ren was born.

She didn't speak to him for two weeks, and Kylo obliged. He figured the time away would get his mind in the right place, off of her at least. But this proved to be inconsequential. He thought about her constantly. When he was in meetings his mind would drift off and think about her tits in his huge hands or how she yelped when he would pull her hair back. He would think of her lips, how they moved when she talked, when she talked back to him. When he would sit at his desk to research the market, he could only think of how it felt to be deep inside of her cunt, and then how sweet she looked lying in his bed, completely worked out from their sex. How pretty she looked after taking it from him. He couldn't get enough of her, he needed her. But he held back for as long as he could. Diane was around, and they seemed to be getting closer, and Kylo noticed that. It made him sick, especially because the divorce was proceeding and moving fast.

He had finally had enough, and he needed to see her. He wasn't one to apologize, but he knew he owed her something, and so he gave in to his desires and took her to his pool. He broke his own rules and kissed her. He needed to know what that felt like, and it was amazing. Completely out of his character and letting himself down, he slept with her. He held her close and let himself slip. Instantly regretting his decision, he still found himself somewhat happy.

Carelessness was not a trait that Kylo regularly took on, but his bliss for her had made him forget that his grocer would be delivering the day that she was waking up in his apartment. It was additional stress that he absolutely didn't need, but it was handled. He would find a way to continue their affair in safe way that kept him focused on himself. Having her in his life for pleasure was a necessity, he believed.

But it all had to be ruined by punkass Hux. He couldn't have waited for any other time to come talk to him. Kylo acknowledged it was his carelessness that had led her to finding out. On what world would it have been a good idea to have his mistress suck his dick in his own office during operating hours? He felt like a fool, and she was angry. She was livid, and he couldn't understand why. He was more worried about her telling Diane considering their friendship. If she did, everything would be ruined. The whole point of the secrecy was to make the process move faster, so Diane had little time to get her own lawyer, and he could be out of her chains forever.

Kylo was at a loss. She was so angry with him, but he had bigger things to worry about.

He laid on his couch staring at the ceiling. He had broken pretty much everything that was made out of ceramic in his office. Shortly after she was gone, he heard someone delivering the papers to his mailbox.