5. For Chrysanthemum Part 1

"Well, neither did I knew any better. My mother told me recently when I had permanently returned home." She said.

"Ohhh.. Then what's the lucky name it got?" He said as those eyes turned purple. "Well.... It's chrysanthemum. In short, 'Chryum'." She said.

"Doesn't it mean.." "Yeah... It means death." She said coldly.

[ Chrysanthemum: In America, this gorgeous flower has many meanings, but it is often used as an expression of support or an encouragement to "get well soon." In many countries in Europe, the chrysanthemum is placed on graves and viewed as a symbol of death. ]

\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\

[ Camiel's POV ]

I was just hoping to get a peaceful dinner at least. After that annoying long day, I just wanna have some space of my own, is that too much to ask?

"My dear little young lady." Mom said with a smile in a sweet voice. What only meant danger for me. Oh, well this little sweet young lady has messed up and she knows it. So why do you have to be so.... Frightening right now. For a moment, I might have even witnessed the red devil behind my mother's emotions. She's angry, alright!

"Y-yes..." I replied to her as I tried to focus only on my meal to avoid any fear of mine to take control over me.

"Camiel. How many times do I have to warn you? Your an young adult now! I clearly remember saying it for the one thousand time that you have to avoid going outside accept for school, cause I'm not near you nor is there someone I can trust you with! I know you need your freedom but in your situation I can't allow it. You shouldn't have returned back here then.. I know there's your personal problems but still. At least.. try to.." She said as she sighed for the 47th time tonight at this dinning table. "If you can't abide by these rules then just.. Compromise something with your Soul."

"What! Now, mom even your saying that!" I shouted. "Young lady, watch your tone." She said as she snapped. I nodded in response. "I met that Soul before too, so I know it's not bad. Chryum, if she's responsible for your sickness then, there has to be a reason. She wouldn't have done it on purpose. Trust me on that." She said calmly. I can imagine that much but.. I. It's hard to believe.

"Mom.. I'm the one who's suffering not you. You don't know any better! A Soul who loves death and is responsible for my father's death is no better either!! Why would you fucking care anyway!?" I said with eyes full of tears. I ran away from there to my room. My mom was shocked to see me like that.. Neither do I know what came over me.. Why did I say something like that? It's not like me at all.

I licked my lips. "Gahh... It's damn salty.." I said as I touched my face. It was a mess. "Tch.. Why did I cry? It doesn't even feel like my own tears.. Why does it have to be so salty!..." By the minute I was getting more and more pissed. Even after crying this much, my mind didn't calm down. Even more than my eyes or mind... It felt like my heart was in more pain.

""""""""""""""
(Few Hours Ago....)
"Yeah.. It means death.." I exclaimed coldly.

Kale's expression expressed his excitement to know more. Those purple eyes of his give his thoughts away so easily. Yet only I can identify those expressionless yet more than enough unspoken emotions through those changing eyes of his.

"Death.. You just can't stop being my number one happy pill, now can you? Everything about you is... so..." Kale and Kael's mixed yet honest feelings are spoken. "Tch.. You make me wanna devour you whole to fulfill this uneasiness of mine. To fulfill this knowledge craving of mine.." He kept on continuing his thrust for knowledge or should I say mad love for new things.