4. His Unfulfilled Love

They. Are. The. Soul. It. Self.
The. Pure. Ones.
Known. As. Vampires.

Cause of their pure soul, the power they contain are what, resembles something like a Vampire.
They don't need blood to survive. Sucking blood is only the way for them to form a contract with a soul, once in a lifetime with only one soul. At present, no contract is found. This contract is very powerful as it ends up fulfilling even an impossible wish of that person (the one wanting to be in contract)

Just to be sure about Cicil's Condition, Kale injects her the same med as before to stabilize her. Before, she had lost her consciousness but for now she's put into deep sleep. "For now, I can at least stay relieved that your not gonna die.." He said as he sighed. "Just say yes once, and you will be healed before you even know it. But, you do rather die, huh?" He continued to stare at her for a while as he patted her head. After finally making sure, she's in a deep sleep, he gets back to work.

Meanwhile, as Cicil falls into deep sleep, she starts to dream about her past. The pain that sits in her heart is about her father. Her father may have sen her, kissed her and embraced her but for her, there's no memory such as that. Her dream consists of her father's back only. Because, even after looking at so many pictures of her father, she still can't have that image settled in her memory. Only that vague image of her father's back is what she can surely understand.

One year after Cicil's birth, her father passed away. He had got caught up in a robbery incident. Severely injured by a knife. As he had tried to run away to save his life, he had been brutally hit by a car. What resulted in his dead that very second. His dead was verified as an accident. Even, tho there were clear evidences for it to be a murder.

As usual, the dream goes on as her father keeps on walking that empty road. Talking to himself, "I gotta go back. My two angel's are waiting for me." Cicil has this dream a lot of times, so she naturally assumes those repeated words on the same repeated dreams, were his last words before dying. That's what makes it more painful for her.

In the dream, She can only just stand there and watch her father talking to himself. She can't go near him or touch him nor speak. This dream is just a nightmare. Cause, it always ends with her father getting hit by a car and Cicil waking up with tears and uncontrollable fear. "Ahh!! NO!.." Cicil wakes up screaming as her tears keep on flowing.

Kale is startled by her sudden scream. It's been 3 hours since she was sleeping. "Hey.. Cicil? You alright?" He asks softly.

"Hah...I...I.. Wa..Water..." It gets harder for her to talk as she's already having a hard time breathing. Every word she tried to speak felt like needle stuck in her throat as it gets dry. Kale doesn't waste a moment long as he comes back with a glass of water.

Kale slowly helps her to drink. As, she's done, he quickly puts the glass on it's place and comes back to her side. "K...Ka.." As Cicil tries to speak, Kale stops her. "Shush.. Don't talk for now." He said as he pats her back, making her feel warm and safe. "Lay down. Let me get something to help your throat." He said and she nodded. She can't help but think 'Kale. You just shouldn't foolishly devote yourself to me. Cause, you will just end up getting hurt in the end.'

////////// //////////

Cicil woke up from a light nap after taking some meds. "Did you get that nightmare again?" Kale asks. Cicil only shakes her head in response. "I just think those dreams about your father is connected with your panic attacks somehow. Cause.. You know your Soul was.." she interrupts him. "Yeah, yeah. I know..... Still how can they be connected like that." she rolls her eyes.

"Why does it feel like your taking more and more medicine to survive. Something's wrong but not outside.." He said. "What do you mean?" Cicil asks. Kale sighs and brushes his hair with his hand.

"There's nothing wrong with your body nor brain. The problem lies within yourself. I can help you control your consciousness more with this new pills. The rest depends on you, your willpower, your better half soul. What do you want to do now?" He asks.

"If it depends on me.. Than I got no choice." she said. "You do have another choice." He said. "What?"

"Talk to it. Talk to your Soul already. It's a part of you, and neither of you two are even trying to communicate. That's what making it worse day by day." He said in sorrow fearing what her answer might be. "I know, last time you tried to talk, it hurt you real badly. Still, now the time and situation is different. Don't take it the wrong way or so.."

"It's okay" Cicil said with a sigh. "Your only trying to help me and it's not right for me to push you away.. I'm sorry for causing you pain, Kale..." She said with a painful yet reassuring smile. Kale blushes a little, by her statement. He thought 'This girl is trying to get me killed real badly..'

"Cicil.." He said. Cicil hums in response. "Cicil Margaret Di Cam, The papers are ready. So just sign it and be my beloved wife already." Kale says romantically with holding her hands as his eyes turn purple. Cicil thinks 'Since his eyes turn purple.. that means.. no way, how can he..'

Cicil gives up and giggles in response. "Since when did all of you started to like me?" She asked. Kale was shocked. "What!? No way!!" He stays silent for a while then continues as his eyes turn red, "I don't love you, Camiel. You must have mistaken it.. No, I just.. Nevermind, I just don't love you!"

Cicil would no longer hide her laughter. She continued laughing. "I know, Kael. You always tease me, so can't I tease you as well?". Kael rolls his eyes, "Tch, whatever. This idiot is also influencing my behavior, marry this idiot Kale already. I don't wanna get more influenced by him." His eyes turn back to blue. "Cicil. He finally agrees with me! In celebration, let's get married!" Kale said cheerfully with sparkling eyes.

"Kale, stop it now" She said while holding stomach. It had started hurting cause of all the laughter. She gives out a sigh. Kale smiles and says, "Mentality strength checked. It is ready to go deep inside."

"You did that on purpose?" She asked. "Well, yes but also I was being honest about that." He smirked. Cicil thought 'Yeah, Your purple eyes symbolize your both souls honesty. Kale and Kael.'

"Let's continue. The key is still the same. His unfulfilled love for you." Kale said. She nodded. "SOUL or NAME?"
"Name" She replied. "Your Soul had it's name? You didn't tell me that before.." He asked in disbelief. "Well, neither did I knew any better. My mother told me recently when I had permanently returned home." She said.

"Ohhh.. Then what's the lucky name it got?" He said as eyes turned purple. "Well.... It's chrysanthemum. In short, 'Chryum'."