Sombra x reader

From Overwatch

(MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING. This is going to be graphic y'all, lots of unpleasant themes. Please read at your own risk)

"I'm going to take a walk. I'll be right back" You stood up from your chair and put your coat on as an affirmative hum came from the person on the computer behind you.
You had reached the door when a displeased cough was heard behind you. You turned around to see Olivia looking at you with a raised eyebrow and a finger tapping her cheek.
You hurried to place a quick kiss there, internally cringing at the satisfied smirk she had when you pulled away.

"Don't take too long. It will get dark soon" She turned back to her monitors as you left the apartment.

You sighed in relief the moment there was a door between you and her.

First step complete.

You began walking down the darkening streets, taking the same route as you have used almost every day for the past few months.
This plan had been underway for a long time.

You reached the park that was close to your home, sitting down on the usual bench for exactly 2 minutes.
That's how long it would take you to dig out the knife from its hiding spot under the bench.

You had soon gotten the knife free from the ground and stood back up.

Second step complete.

You looked down at the cold steel as you walked. You knew that Olivia didn't allow any kind of weapon in the house, she knew you too well. But she had apparently not taken into account how easy it was to steal one after having dinner at a restaurant nearby. One of the only reasons you went.

A bridge crossing a deep fall into the ocean soon came into view. That's when you pulled off your jacket and tied it around your waist.
You once again looked down at the knife, lightly scraping the last bit of visible dirt off of the blade.
You didn't really worry about the infection that would surely follow what you were about to do.
You had been planning this for so long. It was time to get payback.

You found the light straight line on your arm, showing the exact place the tracker had been implanted in you. You digged into your flesh with the knife, not being scared that anyone would see you. This place was deserted at this time, and no cameras around. It was almost too easy.

You didn't even feel the sting as you tore your flesh open, the blood trailing down your forearm and onto the concrete of the bridge. You suddenly felt a small resistance, positioning the knife under it and pushed. You felt it this time as your freed the little chip from your bone. It hurt, but you didn't care.

You dug your fingers into the wound, closing them around the little piece of tech. You pulled it out of your arm and stared at it.

Third step complete.

You stopped walking, looking at this thing that have brought you so much misery.

No. It wasn't the chip.
It was her.

You looked at the ocean. The sun beautifully setting in the horizon. You felt compelled to just dive off this bridge and into the deep blue waves.

But you had a plan.

You closed your hand around the chip, and threw it as hard as you could into the sea below.

Fourth step complete.

Now you had to be fast.
You would have approximately five minutes before Olivia would be here, so you tied your jacket around your arm to stop the bleeding from getting everywhere and ran the opposite way from where you had come from. Now you needed to get home quick.