Chapter Seven

Shawn attaches his wet mouth to your neck, his tongue slides in small circles on your skin while his fingers are playing teasingly with your nipples. You feel a wet pool between your thighs when his lips wander further down and you swirl underneath him. 

Shawn's hand slips down your stomach and his fingers lingers above the edge of your panties. You feel goose bumps appear down your arms and you throw your head back against the pillow to cope with the frustration his movements are causing you. 

Eagerly to feel him on you, you push your lower body against his hands teasing hovering above the soft lace fabric. You press your thighs together, feeling you're soaking in your panties while you begin to gasp for air. You bite into his earlobe to prevent moans from escaping your trembling mouth and then, you allow your mouth to slide down his jawline to reach his neck. You suck harshly on his skin to leave a sore bruise behind. 

Shawn wraps his long fingers around your panties and in a quick move, he pulls them down to expose your body fully to his hands. You push your hands through his messy hair and let out a soft moan as his thumb begins to rub your clit. 

"You're soaking already." Shawn hums and you shut your eyes when the heat rushes down your spine. 

Shawn leaves trails of steamy kisses down your stomach and finally he uses his hands to spread your thighs aside. You feel all air being punches from your lungs and your breathing becomes rather unsteady. The heat is pumping in your veins as you feel his head slide between your thighs, a few curls brushing below your belly-button.

"Lay still." Shawn orders and you feel his wet tongue slide into you. 

You moan his name when you feel his mouth vibrating between your thighs and you press your back down the mattress to cope with the frustration. Shawn continues to hold your thighs spread apart while his tongue is moving in ways that makes you sob his name and then...

A loud bump sounds and you feel an ache on your hip as you little by little wake from your sleep. 

"Are you okay?" You hear Tom yell from the living room as his footsteps approaches you. 

 You open your sore eyes and find yourself entangled to your duvet, on the floor and slightly sweaty and then you realise, it was only a dream. Your cheeks are burning and tots of your hair is sticking to your damp neck. 

Tom opens your door and begins to laugh when he sees you laying on the floor with a confused look in your eyes. A massive smug appears on his face as he leans towards the door frame, clearly enjoying mocking you for just a bit longer. 

"You know in Canada we sleep on the bed, not under it." 

"Oh, shut up." You say and reaches for a pillow to throw at his dumb face. Tom dodges your throw and continues laughing while helping you back on your feet. "Don't even." You begin when you sense the jokes he's about to fire at you. 

"When you're done trying out the floor, breakfast is ready." You roll your eyes at his mocking comment when he disappears back into the kitchen. 

You scratch the back of your head and throw a hoodie over your pyjamas. You feel a small yank in your stomach, partly feeling guilty for having such an inappropriate dream about Shawn and party because you want nothing more than for it to be real. 

You collect your hair in a bun and drag your sore body into the kitchen where you drop down on your chair. Tom hands you the cereal box and you pour some into the bowl to cover it with milk afterwards. 

While chewing on the sweet cereal you cannot seem to stop thinking about Shawn's tongue sliding down your neck. It makes the heat raise in your cheeks and you adjust yourself slightly on the chair when you feel another wet pool between your things.