Bonus

This isn't part of the story but I need some time to think of what to come next for a while. I was writing this while I felt bored to practice my writing a bit and so I thought, "Why not share this in place of the story today?" And here we are.

This is a song fic I made and the song I used was Love Story by Taylor Swift. It isn't finished but it's what I came up with in the span of two days. And also, it isn't Tamaki x reader but instead Todoroki x reader. I apologise if he's kinda ooc and the story gets redundant.
——————————————————

We were both young when I first saw you

I still remember when I first saw you. We were both sixteen back then. Seeing you brightened up my whole day. You made me look forward to getting up. I knew I liked you since the beginning, but I never knew I loved you this much.

I close my eyes and the flashback starts

My father had planned a ball for me to meet different people from different kingdoms. I didn't expect much fun from it since I preferred to stay in the company of books.

I'm standin' there

I sighed. I wanted to get out for a bit, out of the stuffy ballroom.

On a balcony in summer air

I breathed in the fresh night air. It calmed me down from the stress building up from being forced to go around and talk to him and talk to her. Being alone calms me down.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns

After I calmed down, I walked back inside. Everyone was dancing, talking, having fun. It was a really lively night, happiness in the air.

See you make your way through the crowd

I looked around, observing different people, until I see you walking towards me. My eyes stuck to you, waiting to see what you would do.

And say, "Hello"

You stopped in front of me. You bowed down and introduced yourself. You looked into my eyes, kissed my hand, and said, "Good evening, princess. I am Shoto Todoroki. May I have this dance?"

Little did I know

My face went red from the contact. Your gray and turquoise eyes looked into mine. I smiled and replied, "Yes, you may." You smiled back and, holding my hand, brought me to the dance floor.

That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles

You put one hand on my waist and intertwined the other with mine. I put my other hand in your shoulder and we started to dance. You smiled softly at me and your eyes were shining. I felt mesmerised, filled with warmth. Through the whole course of the song, I couldn't take my eyes off you. It was as though nothing else existed in that moment except for you.

As the song ended, once again you bent down and kissed my hand. "It was a genuine pleasure to have that experience with you, princess."

As you let go of my hand and turned around, my heart rate sped up. I didn't want you to go yet. "Please, stay with me for a while!" I called after you.

You turned around with a small smile and responded, "As you wish, princess." You walked back over to me and asked, "Where shall we go?"

"Come with me."

I turned around and walked towards the garden, but not just anywhere in the garden.

"Where are we going?" you asked. You looked around at all the plants and flowers, astonished at the sight.

I smiled. "It's one of my favourite places in the castle. I'd like to show it to you."

"Why me?"

I turned around to you, meeting your eyes. "I don't really know. You just feel different from everyone else...Sir Shoto, was it?"

You smiled and nodded. "Yes, you remembered. I'm glad."

I continued to lead you to my secret library in the garden. I reached the few vines covering the entrance and pushed them aside. I walked in and you followed. Your eyes travelled around, taking in all the books and plants.

"It's absolutely beautiful," you breathed.

"Thank you. I truly love this place," I said, sitting on the swing.

You turned to me and asked, "Do you if I pushed you?"

I blushed but shook my head. "No, you can push me."

You smiled and walked behind me. You began to push the swing gently and at that moment, there was no where else I would rather be. It felt absolutely magical.

Suddenly, the vines started moving and my maid came in. She bowed and said, "Your majesty, the king requests for your presence." She turned to you and also said, "Sir Shoto, you are asked before the king as well."

I nodded and left together with you.

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"

"Y/N, you can only be with royalty. This man is clearly not of royal blood," my father the king, said.

My eyes widened. I felt crushed. I only met you and I was starting to like you just to be stopped by my father.

You bowed your head. "I understand, my king."

I looked at you and tears started pricking at my eyes. I looked back and nodded to my father.

And I was cryin' on the staircase

I accompanied you to the doors of the castle, walking down the stairs in silence. My throat hurt and my eyes stung from trying not to cry.

Beggin' you, "Please don't go," and I said

You turned around and bowed your head once again. You said in a soft voice, "It was such a pleasure meeting you, Princess Y/N."

My tears finally gave in and I said in a hoarse voice, "No, lift your head up. Please, don't go! This castle is so lonely and for the first time I found comfort and joy in being with someone."

——————————————————
Welp. That's it for the song fic. I only did the first verse and the pre-chorus but what I wrote is already pretty long to me...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! The story will (hopefully) continue next week and I hope to see you there! Adios!