Stranger

"M-me? Ah, it's not important!" the cloaked boy exclaimed. "I-I have to go. Bye!" He turned around and sped off.

"Huh." (Y/N) shrugged. "Oh, well. Pretty sure that I'll never come across him again, much less remember him." She walked out of the alleyway and continued in her way home.

×°×°×°×

"Mom, Dad, I'm back," (Y/N) said as she opened the door to the bakery. "What'd I miss?"

"Ah, (Y/N), you're home!" She saw the door to the kitchen open and saw her parents come out.

"I'll put these in the kitchen then sort them out. Thank you, (Y/N)," her mom said, taking the basket from (Y/N).

(Y/N) smiled at Mrs. (L/N). "It's no problem at all, Mom!"

"Now," her dad said, "my girl deserves a reward!" He dashed towards the kitchen and came back with blueberry cheesecake, one of (Y/N)'s favorites. He set it down on a table and (Y/N) immediately sat down in a chair at ghe same table.

"Thanks, Dad!" she said before happily munching in the food in front of her. "By the way, Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you."

(Y/N)'s mom came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on a cloth. "Yes, (Y/N)?"

Both her parents proceeded to sit together at the table their daughter was at. She began to retell to her parents the events that happened in ghe way home, starting with Mrs. Jackson and ending with when the cloaked man ran off.

"So, this guy with a cloak helped you get the ingredients back? Even thought you didn't know him?" the girl's father asked.

(Y/N) nodded her head in affirmation. "Yeah, but he just fled afterwards."

"Well," her mom started, "if you ever encounter this person again, could you aks them to come over? I want to give him my thanks."

"I doubt he would come up again," (Y/N) said, laughing. "It's not everyday that you lose your stuff, a stranger helps you, then you see each other soon after. Both people would probably not even recognize each other."

"Still, (Y/N)," said her dad. "If you do see him again, ask him to come. Please?"

"Alright, alright. Can I get back to my food now?"

(Y/N)'s mom laughed. "Of course, dear. We'll stop pestering you with questions."

The girl then continued eating her cake in peace and joy, since her parents went into the kitchen it make some new pastries to prepare for the next day.

×°×°×°×

(Y/N) sighed. She was bored out of her wits. She tried combining food and tasting them, stacking chairs on top of each other and climbing them, laying down on her bed and trying to sleep, and most things she could do in the bakery. She wanted to go out.

"Mom, Dad, can I go out? I'm so bored! There's nothing fun to do in here."

Her dad chuckled. "Alright, (Y/N). Be home by sundown."

"Okay! I'll see you guys later!" (Y/N) jumped up from the table she was laying down on, beaming. She raced to the door and zoomed out, knowing exactly where she wanted to go.

Slowing down her pace, she briskly walked through the streets to the edge of town. She found a tall pine tree on a hill, where she loved to sit by. (Y/N) was about to climb a branch when she heard a rustle.

——————————————————

Hey, hey, hey! How's it going?

Actually, no. How's the story going? Is it fun? Boring? If you have any comments, feel free to just leave them here! I'll try to fix whatever is wrong!

For now, that's all I have to say. See yall!