Hello? (Part 2)

"I have the strawberry shortcake!" (Y/N)'s father said coming out of the kitchen.

"Yay!" Nejire exclaimed. "Hey, (Y/N), want to share this?"

"O-Oh, okay!" (Y/N) sat together with Nejire at one of the many tables of the store. They ate five slices of strawberry shortcake together while talking about simple things like their favorite colors and hobbies.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Nejire said. "I have another question."

"Mhm?" (Y/N) responded, her mouth full.

"Is there anyone you like? Tell me! I could help you with them." There was excitement in the girl's eyes.

(Y/N) swallowed the cake and let out a laugh. "No, I barely go out to interact with people since I'm busy with the bakery with my parents. And also, I'm more of an introvert anyways."

"Aww..." Nejire said with slight disappointment in her voice. "I know someone you can meet! You don't have to like like him but I want you to meet him! He's a good friend of mine."

"Oh, really? I'm okay with it..." (Y/N) said. "But do I have to talk a lot? I'm kind of shy around boys..."

"It's alright, (Y/N)!" Nejire smiled. "He's just like you. He doesn't like to talk much, too. So I think you would get along great!"

"Okay, then. I'll meet him."

"Yay! Two of my friends are going to meet each other! Oh, and I have to go now. You'll meet him next week, (Y/N). See you!" Nejire gave you one last kind smile and left the bakery.

——————————————————

I have major writer's block so 🙃

Anyways, here's the continuation. I hope this was good. If not, feel free to critique.

Bye!